EOSL Programmes

14 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I know Dunbar are talking about doing a 4 pagers.

Blackburn do one (when BurnieMan isn't on holiday..! :lol:)

My holidays have no effect on production!  the guy that copies them on the other hand......

• 2 weeks later...

Tweedmouth Rangers are doing one, Preston Athletic, Leith Athletic, Herriot Watt and Hawick RA normally do programmes as well.  Burntisland and Tynecastle do them occasionally.

Penicuik and Broxburn do nice glossy efforts, Musselburgh Athletic normally do a 4 page teamsheet.  Dalkeith used to do them, then they went "online", Craigroyston also done them the season before last, not sure about last season.

33 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Tweedmouth Rangers are doing one, Preston Athletic, Leith Athletic, Herriot Watt and Hawick RA normally do programmes as well.  Burntisland and Tynecastle do them occasionally.

Penicuik and Broxburn do nice glossy efforts, Musselburgh Athletic normally do a 4 page teamsheet.  Dalkeith used to do them, then they went "online", Craigroyston also done them the season before last, not sure about last season.

I think Shippy just do them for  Scottish and Fife Cup ties these days. Last season they did in both and also the groundhop game.

Preston Athletic not putting one out for games this season according to the gateman.   Seems a shame because if I remember right they used to do a good one.

Preston Athletic not putting one out for games this season according to the gateman.   Seems a shame because if I remember right they used to do a good one.
Shame that, was looking forward to one for our first game in the EoS

• 2 weeks later...

Archived