St Mirren v Dundee @ The Simpleton Arena

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, FTOF said:

Five riddies!

What a precious little lot these Dundee fans are.:lol:

They must be spitting mad................................................ 

If it makes me "precious" to understand and not mock others afflictions, then I will wear that.

Unlike you who we can call "ignorant" "neanderthal" "knuckle dragger" or "***"

Im ok with precious thanks.

12 hours ago, KlokTheKock said:

The zebras are acting like billy big bollocks after a shootout win over killie at the weekend. 1-2 to the dees in a standard away Dundee victory

Thank you

The last tome we played a competitive game St Mirren ran out 2 - 0 winners at Dens Park is that the standard win ? Of course both clubs have different players now. We are at home on flag day with an exciting squad being built on young players who have a hunger for success. Stubbs wants us playing high tempo attacking football really looking forward to the season ahead. 

15 hours ago, johnnydun said:

If it makes me "precious" to understand and not mock others afflictions, then I will wear that.

Unlike you who we can call "ignorant" "neanderthal" "knuckle dragger" or "***"

Im ok with precious thanks.

What afflictions would that be?

Just wondering. What makes us ‘acting the Billy Big Bollocks’? Being encouraged by what we saw at Rugby Park given the circumstances? Or is it speculating on who the ‘exciting’ / ‘marquee’ signings may or may not be.

All very strange. Last time I checked, my bollocks remained resolutely normal sized.

2 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

I think we're "billy big baws" because we're talking positives, rather than shady assault court cases and/or players who have gone AWOL.

No pal, you're the Billy Big Baws for taking the piss out of Caulker for suffering from an addiction. Nothing positive about that. 

6 minutes ago, KlokTheKock said:

No pal, you're the Billy Big Baws for taking the piss out of Caulker for suffering from an addiction. Nothing positive about that. 

I never took the piss out of him for that, I'm taking the piss out of him for going AWOL - that and Gowser's constant ned behaviour.

Maybe if this thread hadn't been started five weeks before the actual game, then we might actually be able to talk about the match itself, our squads etc.

However, having said that, it would seem that my post in relation to Caulker was inappropriate. Fair enough, I'm big enough to admit an error of judgement and will remove said post.

However, maybe the poster who went off on one could look up the meaning of the proverb, "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

1 hour ago, KlokTheKock said:

Ah, so when you said ‘the zebras have gone all Billy Big Bollocks’ you meant one or maybe two, folk on a forum, and in relation to a couple of comments about a Dundee player. Maybe you could have worded your post better.

4 hours ago, FTOF said:

However, maybe the poster who went off on one could look up the meaning of the proverb, "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

That makes no sense? That would only work if I was as ignorant as yourself.

Fair fucks for taking the post down but don't try and pull me down to your level.

Archived