Who Is America?

Arch Stanton

That child soldier appeal made me genuinely lol. Typical celebrity TV airhead.

"whenever a child launches a grenade, they launch a dream"

"without your grenade launcher, the children need to get really close to the refugee camp to throw it"

"You will also get a letter from your sponsored child soldier, for example "today we burned down a village and threw a grenade at a hospital"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly one of the most mega mental things that has ever been on television. Cohen is a grade one, bona fide genius. He does not have balls of steel, they are fuckin titanium.

"You killed 100,000 terrorists and 700,000 potential terrorists, how did it feel?" :lol:

Too many hilarious things to post quote highlights tbh, but what he has got people to do and say in this is nothing short of incredible. The guy waving his arse about as a terrorist deterrent.... Wtf?

Its been a long time since a show of this nature has properly left me stunned. I couldnt believe what I was watching.

The only negative point about it, is ironically the whole point of the series anyway, it shines a depressingly horriffic light on the inhabitants of the land of the free. What a disgusting country.

Just watched the 2 episodes there, brilliant stuff. I particularly enjoyed when he was arguing about it being bright at 11:56pm as there was an eclipse at the time.

We won’t get to see the last episode or 2 for all the outrage yet to come!

Do the people who appear on this programme not need to give permission to have their face shown on TV?  Surely after they realise they have been done they wouldn’t agree. 

Only reason I’m thinking that is that when Borat was first filmed in America most of the people who appeared on it had their faces blurred. 

On 28/07/2018 at 22:04, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Pretty sure they’ll sign a release and it’ll be in the name of a media or holding company and not the tv show name.

Yeah I was just thinking it leaves them open to them being taken to court for misrepresenting them if they thought they were going to appear in a different show. Doesn’t matter anyway it’s good to see some of these loonballs views exposed. 

The highlight for me so far is when he told the racists that they were building the largest mosque outside of the Middle East in their town...paid for by the Clinton Foundation!

Archived