Vale of Leithen

Ruthrieston

4 hours ago, stingyjag said:

i take it the lad got paid by ww despite never playing ?

No pal, they took his dinner money off him as well and drew chalk cocks on his back...

8 minutes ago, Krul and The Gang said:

sure it's probably happened at plenty clubs tbh 

Player's on a contract, just stopped being paid when there injured....I'm.sure that's widespread

Just now, magoo said:

Player's on a contract, just stopped being paid when there injured....I'm.sure that's widespread

Not exactly professipnal contracts are they ? Every Whitehill player is on an Amateur contract...

Clubs would 100% chance not getting in contact with the player so they think they'll forget about it or they'll be too embarrased to ask for the money (which happens to alot of people)

15 minutes ago, Krul and The Gang said:

Not exactly professipnal contracts are they ? Every Whitehill player is on an Amateur contract...

Clubs would 100% chance not getting in contact with the player so they think they'll forget about it or they'll be too embarrased to ask for the money (which happens to alot of people)

In the world of social media  if this was the case it would be common knowledge all over, and most certainly in ww case the stick they have took on social media over the last 18 month (jaggys a new attacker) it would be well known, nothing to see here

Just now, magoo said:

In the world of social media  if this was the case it would be common knowledge all over, and most certainly in ww case the stick they have took on social media over the last 18 month (jaggys a new attacker) it would be well known, nothing to see here

End of the day the guy came onand asked a question and you act like someones pissed in your cornflakes this morning by trying to make someone look stupid..... Have a word man just come across as a rocket doing stuff like that

8 minutes ago, Krul and The Gang said:

End of the day the guy came onand asked a question and you act like someones pissed in your cornflakes this morning by trying to make someone look stupid..... Have a word man just come across as a rocket doing stuff like that

Well owing to the fact stingy jag has had nothing but goes at Whitehill over the close season and there signing policy  il use my forum rights to think it's a loaded question, thanks for the heads up tho

22 minutes ago, magoo said:

Well owing to the fact stingy jag has had nothing but goes at Whitehill over the close season and there signing policy  il use my forum rights to think it's a loaded question, thanks for the heads up tho

Hahahahaha stop thinking the worlds against you and biting to everything like a wee bairn :lol::lol:

25 minutes ago, magoo said:

i did and wouldny you !

it was just a question as i wasnt sure if player on sickness still get paid if he did does that not make it worse he did nt stay then ?

2 hours ago, stingyjag said:

i did and wouldny you !

it was just a question as i wasnt sure if player on sickness still get paid if he did does that not make it worse he did nt stay then ?

What a club paying it's statutory rights (peanuts) should be enough to convince a player to stay, think we're gonna have to explain how football works pal ...

Spoke to Jack last night and he said he didn't receive the full amount of money he was offered at the start of the season amd he also feels that given the only person who has been at the club longer than him is Robbie Dowie he feels he should have been one of the highest earners at the club this season coming and he wasn't being offered that so these are some of the reasons he's leaving :whistle

Also looks like the boys that the Vale announced as signed from Peebles are away back to Peebles, annnounced without their permissions or signing anything, one of the boys was told the other 2 had signed when they hadn't so he signed and now Vale are demanding money for him :blink:

2 hours ago, Krul and The Gang said:

Spoke to Jack last night and he said he didn't receive the full amount of money he was offered at the start of the season amd he also feels that given the only person who has been at the club longer than him is Robbie Dowie he feels he should have been one of the highest earners at the club this season coming and he wasn't being offered that so these are some of the reasons he's leaving :whistle

Also looks like the boys that the Vale announced as signed from Peebles are away back to Peebles, annnounced without their permissions or signing anything, one of the boys was told the other 2 had signed when they hadn't so he signed and now Vale are demanding money for him :blink:

Cant believe after last season Jacko thought he should be a top earner ?  really sad if he did ,,,,,,,,,and if so good riddance 

Watched a fair bit of Spartans under 20's and the two boys Vale have signed from them are good players.  Step up for them but O'Neil had a short loan spell at VoL last season and done pretty well by all accounts.  Hall has tremendous energy.

9 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Watched a fair bit of Spartans under 20's and the two boys Vale have signed from them are good players.  Step up for them but O'Neil had a short loan spell at VoL last season and done pretty well by all accounts.  Hall has tremendous energy.

Good luck to both and Vale. Do have a soft spot for them.

Waiting for the Spartans tweet about development compensation. Hope not.