The Spartans 2018-19

Hoofhearted

Spartans deserved at least a point against the clueless hosts so who’d deny them the win after playing so long with 10 and then 9 men.  It was an excellent team performance.  Dugouts night and day when it came to tactics and structure.  The boy Davidson’s winning goal was immense and topped of a brilliant display from him.

Spartans deserved at least a point against the clueless hosts so who’d deny them the win after playing so long with 10 and then 9 men.  It was an excellent team performance.  Dugouts night and day when it came to tactics and structure.  The boy Davidson’s winning goal was immense and topped of a brilliant display from him.
Shire were absolutely clueless. Have they never practiced playing against 10 men? It was like the league cup game of a couple years ago when Spartans played with 10 for 90 mins.
You need to get the ball out wide and stretch the defenders.
It was a tactical masterclass from Sammy. 2 banks of 4 working their socks off, hit on the break, then back in position to defend.
When you are gifted 2 goals and a man advantage you must take your chances.

See you next season......

Best of luck for the season Spartans
Spartans are doing their annual 'Free Entry if you donate' offer this Saturday. Donate to the local food bank and get in for free.

Note Saturday's game v Dalbeattie kicks off at 2PM. Full details on the web page or on Twitter.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sure it is. I thought I was being whooshed. He didn’t look that different when he was at Whitehill.

Edit - he’s in the middle of the front row here

F0E39A62-7A77-4D12-98A1-A04B7948C8EF.thumb.jpeg.941ab10827bd054d67e5e49c025a05e5.jpeg

Edited by The Mantis

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2020 at 18:47, The Mantis said:

Sure it is. I thought I was being whooshed. He didn’t look that different when he was at Whitehill.

Edit - he’s in the middle of the front row here

F0E39A62-7A77-4D12-98A1-A04B7948C8EF.thumb.jpeg.941ab10827bd054d67e5e49c025a05e5.jpeg

I just thought he was baldy when Meadowbank signed him from Newtongrange- fading memory obviously! :lol:

the social media person got their p45 yet ? [emoji23]
LISTENER'S TEAM [emoji2792]

Congratulations to @Mr_Mark_Brown aka the @spartansfc twitter guy who was voted as our social media man.

Mainly seen around the pitch at Ainslie Park with his phone and his camera.

Mark brings the best of patter and personality to the club's socials. https://t.co/rRuTGnGdTj

Spartans Twitter Guy wins listeners poll at Catch up podcast.

Who would have thought that would happen?

LISTENER'S TEAM [emoji2792]

Congratulations to @Mr_Mark_Brown aka the @spartansfc twitter guy who was voted as our social media man.

Mark brings the best of patter and personality to the club's socials. https://t.co/rRuTGnGdTj

No me cause he's a p***k and about as funny as a boot in the baws

Good to see them try humour this on twitter.
Remember that time Dish went off injured and he tweeted this and then deleted it half an hour later?

IMG_8689.jpg

Let’s see if they’re smart enough to fire this about their twitter[emoji102]

22 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
22 hours ago, Hoofhearted said:
LISTENER'S TEAM emoji2792.png

Is that the Tory boy?
Managed to slip in Shitehill Welfare for about half an hour back in the day. Classy.

Edited by The Mantis

Is that the Tory boy? Managed to slip in Shitehill Welfare for about half an hour back in the day. Classy. 

Aye that's him. His twitter has a pinned post with him and Ruth Davidson. Says enough about him before you read the pish he puts on the internet. He's had a few tweets over the years which he's hastily deleted. I personally think he just tries too hard to be funny, when as stated before he's as funny as a kick in the baws.

If he had baws he would know that's not funny.

On 26/05/2020 at 19:57, Hoofhearted said:

LISTENER'S TEAM emoji2792.png

Ranks up there with Bob Malcolm as coach of the season. 😂😂😂

• 3 weeks later...