• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Hoofhearted

The Spartans 2018-19

Agreed folks. Blair Atkinson was excellent and topped it off with a great goal to win it. 

Spartans deserved to win in a tight encounter , we’ve got to be more streetwise in this league but still loving it 

Atkinson the standout 

mon Kelty

Excellent highlights.  A clock and multiple cameras?..Impressive.  Looked like a cracking cup tie.

3 hours ago, Hoofhearted said:

January and February goals from Grim Towers.

talking of Grim Towers- whatever happened to Grim's Spartans flag? I kind of miss it, even at City games. 

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

talking of Grim Towers- whatever happened to Grim's Spartans flag? I kind of miss it, even at City games. 

It was captured in enemy territory Tam and he’s still not paid the ransom. So I’ve heard anyway ... 

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It was captured in enemy territory Tam and he’s still not paid the ransom. So I’ve heard anyway ... 

A bit like the WW one then :thumsup2 :whistle

3 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

A bit like the WW one then :thumsup2 :whistle

:lol: ... it was last seen hanging from Grim towers ! 

On 15/04/2019 at 21:16, MAC THE KNIFE said:

ANOTHER EX SHIRE PLAYER TO SPARTANS LAND:(

What, no attempt at spelling Bolo's proper name? Coward!

Is Sammy unsackable, I've lost all knowledge of Spartans now seeing we are light years behind but from afar it seems that they have dropped from a top tier side, only my opionion, allbiet without much knowledge...

4 minutes ago, magoo said:

Is Sammy unsackable, I've lost all knowledge of Spartans now seeing we are light years behind but from afar it seems that they have dropped from a top tier side, only my opionion, allbiet without much knowledge...

I  think they are still as good as any other team in league with the exception of East Kilbride.

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

I  think they are still as good as any other team in league with the exception of East Kilbride.

Been there or there abouts for year's now, the lowland league was gonna be the path for rising higher, is that still realistic 

9 hours ago, magoo said:

They're one of the teams I mentioned on another thread who wouldn't be wanting the bigger ex juniors coming up. I think their SPFL chance may have gone which would be unfortunate given the huge efforts Mr. Graham who is a top bloke has done doon there. I could be totally off the mark and going by their latest signings they're certainly not gonnae lie doon to whoever replaces ww and Selkirk. You are right though ww are a very long way behind them now. As for Douglas I'm sure hes full time and not just on the football pitch but in some capacity doon there.Very best of luck to them.

Edited by newcastle broon