Thomas Gravesen aka Mad Dog

ChrisPP

hi all,

hope you’re well.

i'm an author based in glasgow, and i'm writing about a book on the life and career of thomas gravesen - otherwise known as mad dog.

he was a colourful character, on and off the pitch, a very interesting guy - playing here for celtic but also everton, hamburg and real madrid.

i've spoken to ex-players and managers who worked with him, but i was trying to reach out to any fans or punters who had memories of him, or even met him or know of any of his crazy antics, which are legendary.

i’d be able to give you a credit in the book of course or even quote you direct possibly.

i’m just trying to pull together as much material as i can, as i feel football is missing real characters now and thomas was such a great guy, so it’s from a fan’s point of view about how much of a maverick he was.

thanks a lot - cheers.

I had family come up to visit from down south once and I took my young nephew to Celtic Park as he'd just got into football, hadn't been to a game before and Celtic were the only team playing in the vicinity that day (they were also one of the only Scottish teams he'd heard of). All was well, can't even remember who the other team were, but I think it finished 2-1 and there was a red card so, all-in-all, it was a pretty good introduction to live football for the young fella. 

That was until we made our way out of the stadium.

While crossing the car park we passed through the rows of cars rather than follow the pavement in an effort to try and beat the rush and as we passed a large Range Rover we made a sharp right turn to where I thought the car was. 

After making this right turn we made the most unexpected discovery. Thomas Gravesen was squatting between the bonnet of, presumably, his Range Rover and the boot of the car in front. Not only was he squatting, but he was spreading his bare arse cheeks with his hands and taking the most disgusting, watery shite right there in front of us. We could see it, we could hear it and, by God, we could smell it. I had to quickly whisk my nephew off in the opposite direction and take a long, long diversion in the hope that Gravesen would have cleaned himself up and fucked off by the time we came back that way.

It was one of the most harrowing things I've ever seen and, to my knowledge, my nephew never went back to the football again. 

You'd think an "author" would be able to use capital letters correctly, actually you'd think an author would be able to us capital letters at all.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

I seem to recall a picture of him playing a training ground 'joke' on a Denmark team mate by sticking his knob in his ear as he was sitting on the pitch.

I didn't even know he was Danish.

Everyday a school day and aw that.

Guest JTS98
On 7/15/2018 at 22:34, Flybhoy said:

I seem to recall a picture of him playing a training ground 'joke' on a Denmark team mate by sticking his knob in his ear as he was sitting on the pitch.

Fair play to him. Mine barely reaches my belly button.

20 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

I see this threads going well.

who could have predicted it

Never having used the site before, the guy wouldn't realise that the natives don't take too kindly to people joining specifically to have others do their work for them while they contribute absolutely nothing.

18 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Never having used the site before, the guy wouldn't realise that the natives don't take too kindly to people joining specifically to have others do their work for them while they contribute absolutely nothing.

Thomas Graveson:

The Shiting and Wanking Years.

Archived