The Final - BBC or ITV

Sooky

TV choice  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start with Mowbray as the lesser of two evils but I'm still recovering from his disgraceful lapse into full Litter Englander mode for the last game he did, either Klumbeer or Sweden. Even some of my English colleagues said it was 'a bit much'.  If he goes into 'it should have been us' mode then it's mute and music.

Like others, I'd have watched it on ITV if it was Champion & McCoist, who have been really good this World Cup.

Tyldesley and Hoddle are a fucking disgrace, and even Martin Keown won't stop BBC winning this one.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Like others, I'd have watched it on ITV if it was Champion & McCoist, who have been really good this World Cup.

Tyldesley and Hoddle are a fucking disgrace, and even Martin Keown won't stop BBC winning this one.

For the avoidance of doubt. McCoist is a cùnt,

A very boring Ferdinand, Shearer and Klinsmann on BBC, with ITV bringing the bantz via Wrighty Keano Dixo and Nevs, and Bilic on the wings.

Easy choice pre and post-match anyhow.

Archived