West Region Fixture Update

Kennie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There isn’t one,he admitted he jumped the gun by publishing the fixture.
I think it was both clubs that jumped the gun not the Fixtures guy. He was only trying to give 2 teams a game instead of them lying idle on what is now a wasted Saturday for them both.

9 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
3 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:
There isn’t one,he admitted he jumped the gun by publishing the fixture.

I think it was both clubs that jumped the gun not the Fixtures guy. He was only trying to give 2 teams a game instead of them lying idle on what is now a wasted Saturday for them both.

Official confirmation  that the fixtures guy cant win , did what he did and theres an uproar , if he done nothing and both teams sat idle he would have got it tight farther down the line , guy cant win ........mon the joonyurs

Think folk need to cut Kenny a bit of slack here. Clubs and supporters asked him for a fixture list and one was produced, there’s always going to be some clubs less fortunate at certain times. I disagree with the scheduling of the sectional cup sat-mon-wed is mental but thats not Kennys fault and at least there has been significant progress. Not surprised to see the usual ‘homeless’ type comments and find it bizarre that Clydebank are looking at remaining junior.

Archived