Colville 7-0 Cumbernauld Juniors

Crazy Feet

46 minutes ago, Gazzah said:

Junior football superleague (east region last season anyway) aside isn’t up to much and most teams wouldn’t win their local Ammie league

Ha ha ha don’t talk pish , anything can happen in friendlies , in a competitive game Cumbernauld would beat them every day of the week 

Ha ha ha don’t talk pish , anything can happen in friendlies , in a competitive game Cumbernauld would beat them every day of the week 

I agree with your theory about friendlies but cmon, stop being a junior snob. Colville have proved they can beat higher ranked teams in competitive games. Beating better teams than Cumbernauld

43 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Not that I agree with gazzah's statement but although friendly results hold no reflection on the season ahead for me 7-0 suggests Colville are a better team 

3 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

That likely be true but Cumbernauld ain't a prem junior team

I’d be very disappointed mate if they beat Darvel and we are no a prem team yet 

I can only imagine Cumbernauld had loads of players on holiday yesterday 

Shocks do happen mate and fair play to them 
the other 6 days Cumbernauld would beat them [emoji4]

2 totally different teams it was Cumbernauld Utd Juniors who were beat 7-0 and Colville win in big scottish cup was against Cumbernauld colts 2-1 last season [emoji106]

If anybody replies by saying Cumbernauld United then they should be barred from posting ever again.

[emoji23][emoji23] fair enough. So would it be fair enough to say that an ammie team capable of beating the colts in a Scottish cup tie MAY be capable of beating united in a competitive game?

I'm no fickle enough to think that football works like that all the time, I just can't see 7-0 being a fluke

If game gets played again in 6 weeks when both teams have had a pre season there would only be one winner. Pre season games are pre seasons games for a reasons it’s for seeing new players and getting boys match sharpness game meant nothing would never happen in a competitive game

Guest Mick Kennedy

It was a good run out for the boys, I’m not one for commenting on other teams so I won’t start. I’m sure with the quality that Cumbernauld possess they will go on to have a good season.

What I will say is tho Cumbernauld wouldn’t beat us 7 days of the week, nor would there only be one winner either. I’m not for one min saying we would beat Cumbernauld but I can assure you we would more than hold our own in a competitive game.

I wish Cumbernauld all the best for the season ahead, I know a few of their players and the new one they brought in who you can tell will help them in trying to win promotion 

What I mean is that it would never be a 7-0 game in a competitive match. Personally i would see Cumbernauld having too much quality when their full squad is available and fit but footballs about opinions but Saturdays game isn’t anything to go on when evaluating Cumbernauld. When there full squad is available then it’ll be time to judge them.

Archived