The Meh Derby: Kilmarnock v St. Johnstone

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

It's high time that the authorities stepped in and made this a closed doors game..Someone is going to be killed before long if this level of hatred is not defused..

Hopefully Tibbermoresaint. 

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Hoping we wear our away strip to allow St J*****one to wear their penta-blue shitshow.

The Only Show In Town should be allowed to choose what kit they play in. Kilmarnock need to accept the natural order and get back below us in the table. #Goingfor7 (European campaigns) 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

LINEUP111531684222363.thumb.png.5c927d43ccba3bd6baede88072a111f8.png

That actually looks quite promising and would be happy with them both but I would find a place for Gordon..He has been the most commanding central defender so far and I think that this could be his year he has a presence about him and he organises which the other two do not 

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Unfortunately I’m on best man duties that day. The wedding was actually meant to be the week after this game, but after the fixtures came out it was moved so my knuckles weren’t scraped up during the speeches or, very unlikely, any of the Killie b*****ds had landed a lucky one on my beautiful face and left me with a black eye.

True story. 

Pal marrying his sister type post ^^^ 

15 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Pal marrying his sister type post ^^^ 

It's a phrase you only hear in a Perthshire Wedding speech....." she's not just my wife, she's my best friend and my sister too".

image.jpeg.1b8310511c048bfbc356c9a7e3509999.jpeg

Archived