The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

In these times of so much hate in the world, I would just like to take a few seconds to say good luck to my Hamilton, Livingston, St Mirren (Maureen) and St Johnstone friends for the coming season.

Thank you.

Torn between telling you that you're staying down or holding it until we keep you down again in the playoffs :D 

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Torn between telling you that you're staying down or holding it until we keep you down again in the playoffs :D 

I can't see Livingston finishing in the bottom two.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

19 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

NDD is either an arsehole or a parody.

Already told him to give it a rest here.

As he hasn't abused me I'll leave it to those who have been abused to deal with it - how many times has p he been banned now because people (correctly) complained to the Mods?

Look at the state of you, deary deary me. Absolute fruitcake.

14 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I can't see Livingston finishing in the bottom two.

Pop off back to the championship thread, cunto. 

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Pop off back to the championship thread, cunto. 

Thank you.

Thank you.

Can I also just say I appreciate the symmetry of tipping 4 clubs for relegation and how this corresponds directly with your number of accounts on this forum.

Once again, thank you.

On 18/07/2018 at 22:37, PauloPerth said:

I don't want to be overly complimentary to Accies, but they are the jobbie that won't flush. There is no way they'll be relegated and anyone that predicts this is off their head.

The only chance would be in the unlikely event Falkirk won the championship, and the rest of the clubs had to quickly cobble together a 'no clubs with less than 4 stands in the premiership' rule to keep them out, and Accies suffered as collateral damage.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, that's the kind of shite that has kept Motherwell and Aberdeen up in the past. Then they changed the rules the season after to allow grounds sharing after we had asked and someone else went up. Can't remember who though.

6 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Thank you.

Can I also just say I appreciate the symmetry of tipping 4 clubs for relegation and how this corresponds directly with your number of accounts on this forum.

Once again, thank you.

Dundee United:lol:

Half an hour from a big game against Alloa and you're sitting absorbing the tears that flood your keyboard at a ratio that exceeds granny dangers pie to minute throat avalanche.

Have fun at Tannadice. I think you might be able to get a win today against Alloa Athletic. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

If Dundee's players try half as hard as you're trying here, you're in for one hell of a season.

This is a continuation from last year. I'm not trying very much at all. It's nice to see you're already tuned into the relegation thread on an hourly basis. I can use you as my watchman.

Alert me if fat sacks Danger, Gibby80 (ABBA hairstyle can't be missed) or any of them Cowdenbeath twits appear. Not heard from them in a long time.

Thank you.