The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap

42 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Sadly, Dundee have already tied the 'SPL era' low of 18 points recorded by ourselves in  2005/06. That was without a points deduction.

They could beat it Goal Difference wise tho. Would need to lose by an aggregate of 8 goals in their final 3 games, possible.

So Livi fans what would you prefer to see. Dundee being relegated this weekend and us celebrating them going down at the Spaghettihad or them surviving for another week only for us to crush them a week on Saturday and send them down. I'm torn. 

8 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Sadly, Dundee have already tied the 'SPL era' low of 18 points recorded by ourselves in  2005/06. That was without a points deduction.

So this season hasn't been a complete disaster then?

500/1 for Accies to finish bottom. But will Dundee really lose ten in a row? After a good run at Dens, our recent record there is shocking.  Dundee's only home win was 4-0 against us. I've seen enough crazy pick ups in form over the years, up here and down south ( Alloa's four wins in a row, Rochdale's amazing escape last season...Albion Rovers!!!) to not dismiss this possibility. St Mirren have already won at Fir Park when they were shite. They are now the form team in the bottom three. So if both results go against Accies, suddenly Dundee are buoyed and beat Livingston again and Accies face a St Mirren side in front of 5000 home fans. Yikes!

It could be down to 27-24 going into the final day. St Mirren don't really care, they'd actually quite like Dundee to stay up for the extra finance. Accies fans turn out in their droves (1300) for the St Johnstone buttock clencher. Our bogey side going back about forty years. We've already had our win against them this season, we never get two. A draw is enough of course but an injury hit side slides to a 2-1 defeat while Dundee win by the same score in Paisley. Dundee finish eleventh on goal difference.

And now I've said all that, it hasn't a hope in hell of happening...and I've just wasted a pound.

So Livi fans what would you prefer to see. Dundee being relegated this weekend and us celebrating them going down at the Spaghettihad or them surviving for another week only for us to crush them a week on Saturday and send them down. I'm torn. 
Definitely the latter. None of them will turn up if they're already down.

3 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:
1 hour ago, spiggle said:

Definitely the latter. None of them will turn up if they're already down.

We already are down. 300 turned up to the defeat against Motherwell, it'll be single figures for that game.

500/1 for Accies to finish bottom. But will Dundee really lose ten in a row? After a good run at Dens, our recent record there is shocking.  Dundee's only home win was 4-0 against us. I've seen enough crazy pick ups in form over the years, up here and down south ( Alloa's four wins in a row, Rochdale's amazing escape last season...Albion Rovers!!!) to not dismiss this possibility. St Mirren have already won at Fir Park when they were shite. They are now the form team in the bottom three. So if both results go against Accies, suddenly Dundee are buoyed and beat Livingston again and Accies face a St Mirren side in front of 5000 home fans. Yikes!
It could be down to 27-24 going into the final day. St Mirren don't really care, they'd actually quite like Dundee to stay up for the extra finance. Accies fans turn out in their droves (1300) for the St Johnstone buttock clencher. Our bogey side going back about forty years. We've already had our win against them this season, we never get two. A draw is enough of course but an injury hit side slides to a 2-1 defeat while Dundee win by the same score in Paisley. Dundee finish eleventh on goal difference.
And now I've said all that, it hasn't a hope in hell of happening...and I've just wasted a pound.
500/1 you say...

Worth a quid.

On 4/29/2019 at 20:13, spiggle said:

Greenie for Spaghettihad

On 30/04/2019 at 09:21, btb said:

Famous last words but for me Dundee are finishing bottom.

10th spot - Hamilton 60% Saints 40% 

Dundee gone!

10th spot-  Hamilton 90% Saints 10%

Edited by btb

Been a pleasure engaging in bets with you NDD. 

I would say I'm looking forward to more but it seems unlikely our teams will be playing each other anytime soon.

Enjoy Morton away. 

image.thumb.png.9e19baea3852bc0a0d2b8f5aa303cd01.png

On 14/07/2018 at 13:32, Dundee-FC92 said:

The return of the non deluded one just in time for a new season of musical joy at the quadrant of diddies (St Johnstone will be around and about the bottom aswell).

As is stands, St Johnstone are 31 (thirty one) points ahead of Dundee.

Dundee could double their points tally, and theyd still be 13pts behind.