The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Oh dear. Im sure he will be along shortly with another prediction for next season since he is a regular poster on here

He isn't. He was but not so much now. Not seen him post in ages. 

16 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

3pm kick offs and not getting pumped every week will do me.

That's what we, Thistle and ICT said. :( Falkirk and Dunfermline are primed to bounce back to the big time any day now. :lol:

Oh, and there's quite a few Friday night games now that the relegated team will probably get picked up for.

Sorry.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

That's what we, Thistle and ICT said. :( Falkirk and Dunfermline are primed to bounce back to the big time any day now. :lol:

Oh, and there's quite a few Friday night games now that the relegated team will probably get picked up for.

Sorry.

Get over it, I have.

Thank you.

On 24/04/2019 at 17:26, Dundee-FC92 said:

Well done diddies.

Roll on the championship.

3pm kick offs and not getting pumped every week will do me.

Until Dundee return with a squad worth being in this league it is farewell.

Thank you.

Can we have Gowser back please?

27 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I wonder if Dundee will break the 20 point barrier this season?

#turnthecorner

Just had a look to see where they fit into the hall of shame from the past few decades.

Well, they've beaten Gretna's total from 07-08, (14 points) and are one point shy of Morton's total of 19* from 1987-88 - from 44 games, though, which is so Mortony.

Other notable shambles were Dunfermline's 22 in 1992, though that was from 44 games. Hearts managed 23 points in 2014 after a 15 point deduction. Falkirk had 24 in 1996 (36 games); Raith had 25 the season after. The Old Firm had ridiculously good squads at this time, though, which was always going to be hard work for the diddy teams.

* They got 16 points from three wins and 10 draws in a two points for a win system.

15 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Just had a look to see where they fit into the hall of shame from the past few decades.

Well, they've beaten Gretna's total from 07-08, (14 points) and are one point shy of Morton's total of 19* from 1987-88 - from 44 games, though, which is so Mortony.

Other notable shambles were Dunfermline's 22 in 1992, though that was from 44 games. Hearts managed 23 points in 2014 after a 15 point deduction. Falkirk had 24 in 1996 (36 games); Raith had 25 the season after. The Old Firm had ridiculously good squads at this time, though, which was always going to be hard work for the diddy teams.

* They got 16 points from three wins and 10 draws in a two points for a win system.

Gretna were deducted ten points as well tbf. 

6 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Gretna were deducted ten points as well tbf. 

Thanks, yes, totally missed/forgot that. It was, by some distance, the earliest we secured survival in our last stretch in the top flight.

Edited by Coventry Saint

6 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Thanks, yes, totally missed/forgot that. It was, by some distance, the earliest we secured survival in our last stretch in the top flight.

I didn’t really start going to games week in week out until a couple of years after so missed the majority of the shitshow that was Gretna other than what I’ve heard but I’d be amazed if that was ever been in the top flight again. 

17 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Since the league went to 38 games and taking into account Gretna's 10 point deduction I think the lowest would be St. Johnstone in 2001/02 with 21......

Spoiler

.....only 215  less than the number of their fans at GHR on Saturday! 

Edited by btb