The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap

Well done Livi.

Well deserved and will stay up with ease.

Dundee deserve to go down. Our team is appalling and we will re-assemble in the Championship. That's is JMAC can't pull off a few signings in January - St Mirren and Hamilton are just as woeful.

The hyena can dance upon the  grave of the lion, but it can never become the lion.

Thank you.

Taking into account points per game, the three teams are on course to finish on:
Accies - 25
St Mirren - 22
Dundee - 18

That's all well below what the bottom three finished on, and were on course to finish on last season.
January is going to be fucking hilarious.

• 1 month later...
On 30/12/2018 at 11:56, accies1874 said:

Taking into account points per game, the three teams are on course to finish on:
Accies - 25
St Mirren - 22
Dundee - 18

That's all well below what the bottom three finished on, and were on course to finish on last season.
January is going to be fucking hilarious.

Stick to the day job pal.

• 2 weeks later...

That’s a terrific result for Accies and not one I was expecting. I would say that has effectively killed off any slim hopes that we had of escaping automatic relegation.

We are at least going down with a bit of a fighting spirit and some pride restored, after the shambolic Stubbs appointment.

9 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

That’s a terrific result for Accies and not one I was expecting. I would say that has effectively killed off any slim hopes that we had of escaping automatic relegation.

We are at least going down with a bit of a fighting spirit and some pride restored, after the shambolic Stubbs appointment.

A win on Saturday and its only 4pts from safety.  

21 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Away and don't be daft.  You'll be playing us twice yet, that's 6 winnable points right away (unless the Rice Revolution keeps on rolling ....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...