The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap

The St Johnstone bois are gid c***s, so get them above Dundee and we're sorted. 

Get Motherwell above them as well and I'd be happy for the season to end there.

I've never seen such a congregation of diddies since the 800 United fans mustered in the Bob Shankly stand before being impaled by the relegation sword. Their joy at going one up was soon crushed as they rapidly slid home on a turbulent waterslide created by their own gushing tear drops.

Livingston 0 - 0 Kilmarnock

Motherwell 0 - 1 Hamilton

Two cricket scores today forecast at Ibrox and McDairmid park as the other two diddies scramble for points. Let's hope they don't get carried away if they happen to pick up a point like the Livi morons or the Accie fools.

I'll dedicate this song to the Livi and the Accies to commemorate their optimism after reaching the grand total of 3 and 1 point.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Genuinely surprised that Dundee didn't make the title of this thread.

If @op had any sense they'd change the thread title to match the final standings. Of course we know who @op is though.

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Two cricket scores today forecast at Ibrox and McDairmid park as the other two diddies scramble for points. Let's hope they don't get carried away if they happen to pick up a point like the Livi morons or the Accie fools.

The scores would make no difference to Dundee's league position, champ.