The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Shut up you silly c**t. You're the kind of fan who drags our club down.

I couldn't give a shit if you want to be pally pally with your Internet friends. Get a life. f**k off. 

@DeeTillEhDeh

Some abuse here, get your grassing on. 

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

I couldn't give a shit if you want to be pally pally with your Internet friends. Get a life. f**k off. 

Oh dear. I think you'll find you drag our club down with your tear-stained rants.

Why do you let fans of St Johnstone, Hamilton and United wind you up so much? You seem to have serious anger issues. Seek help.

Just now, Dabslayer said:

Oh dear. I think you'll find you drag our club down with your tear-stained rants.

Why do you let fans of St Johnstone, Hamilton and United wind you up so much? You seem to have serious anger issues. Seek help.

I sustain this club with my support you freakshow b*****d and I'll post what I want online thank you very much.

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Calling fellow Dundee fans not real supporters to conform with your online chums. My pus is stinging with a minter for you.

If you did indeed stop supporting the club because we lost a few games then you are in fact not a real supporter.

11 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Dabslayer said:

If you did indeed stop supporting the club because we lost a few games then you are in fact not a real supporter.

Yeah I stopped supporting the club - that's why I still follow the Dundee news on here and going to the Murky depths of Paisley in 2 weeks.

Dimwit. 

So you think it'll be Hamilton and Saints going down then? Why mention the other sides?
Must surely be because you've got f**k all right before. 

Last August Hamilton Academical were playing Dundee in the second fixture of the season.

If Dundee won:-
I would leave P&B forever.

If Hamilton Academical won:-
He said he would disappear for a while. (Shitebag)

He obviously chose this Shitebag stake because of how experienced he is in being incorrect.

Accies won the game 3-0. [emoji23]

All this frustration of being wrong all the time must of pushed him into the ultimate Shitebag prediction.

4 fucking teams he’s predicted for relegation.

Would be outstanding if he’s incorrect this time.

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Yeah I stopped supporting the club - that's why I still follow the Dundee news on here and going to the Murky depths of Paisley in 2 weeks.

Dimwit. 

Thank you for your continued support. I feel your anger can melt away now. 

17 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

4 fucking teams he’s predicted for relegation.

Would be outstanding if he’s incorrect this time.

Steady on there.  You're forgetting, he's picked 4 teams for relegation - and Dundee aren't one of them

[mention=22650]DeeTillEhDeh[/mention]

Some abuse here, get your grassing on. 

NDD is either an arsehole or a parody.

Already told him to give it a rest here.

As he hasn't abused me I'll leave it to those who have been abused to deal with it - how many times has p he been banned now because people (correctly) complained to the Mods?

In these times of so much hate in the world, I would just like to take a few seconds to say good luck to my Hamilton, Livingston, St Mirren (Maureens) and St Johnstone friends for the coming season.

Thank you.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo