The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap

On 14/07/2018 at 14:51, tree house tam said:

Lists 3 teams, mentions quadrant, then edits to add a wee bit on the end about saints :lol:

NDD at his minterific worst.

Great tune though!

Didn’t know where to put this but here’s the official 12th place odds:-

Livingston 9/4
St Mirren 7/2
Hamilton Academical 9/2
Dundee 7/1
St Johnstone 8/1
Motherwell 10/1
Heart of Midlothian 20/1
Kilmarnock 20/1
Aberdeen 40/1
Hibernian 40/1
Rangers 50/1
Celtic 4500/1

Source:- Bet365

Always worth reminding those who weren't in this league last season that NDD (the op), stopped supporting Dundee for a spell last season because they weren't winning any games. 

58 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Didn’t know where to put this but here’s the official 12th place odds:-

Livingston 9/4
St Mirren 7/2
Hamilton Academical 9/2
Dundee 7/1
St Johnstone 8/1
Motherwell 10/1
Heart of Midlothian 20/1
Kilmarnock 20/1
Aberdeen 40/1
Hibernian 40/1
Rangers 50/1
Celtic 4500/1

Source:- Bet365

Anyone putting bets on this before the window shuts is an idiot.

There is a fine line between 4 or 5 clubs for the drop and that line will be far from clear until the teams have recruited properly.

50 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Always worth reminding those who weren't in this league last season that NDD (the op), stopped supporting Dundee for a spell last season because they weren't winning any games. 

Joking aside, I think he's genuinely got something wrong with him and he should seek help.

I don't want to be overly complimentary to Accies, but they are the jobbie that won't flush. There is no way they'll be relegated and anyone that predicts this is off their head.

The only chance would be in the unlikely event Falkirk won the championship, and the rest of the clubs had to quickly cobble together a 'no clubs with less than 4 stands in the premiership' rule to keep them out, and Accies suffered as collateral damage.

The influx of flies from their respective piles of dung to my relegation thread has began, from all around the sewers of Scotland. They congregate in their usual online gang to the surprise of nobody.

Patrick Bateman buzzes around in his microwave chip stenching room, drowning on the hoops he puffs from his peach flavoured vaping machine - the only form of entertainment the poor sod has apart from giving greenies to the other's in his dung dwelling Diddy merchant gang. The sad thing is he thinks he's looking 'cool' when he's vaping.

RandomGuy removes his spectacles and unlocks his hand from his baldy wee half incher - temporarily pausing his daily Downtown Abbey wankathon - as he  punches in another mundane reply that would send an insomniac into an unwakable clench of the eye sockets.

Watch on outsiders as i get my swatter out and beat these diddies to their relegation cemetery. This may be the finest swat of all - rising above the non deluded inhalation of Lex and Tommy Craigs St Mirren and the Granny Danger and Mixu Paatelained Orca captivity programme of 2016.   The gargantuan Orca fly that is Granny Danger lays in wait within the non-deluded relegation cemetry and I'm in the process of budging up the bluebottle carcasses (Gibby82, the cowdenbeath clowns etc) to make space for the Bateman, the Boredomguy and the Rodger come April.

Thank you.

29 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

'm in the process of budging up the bluebottle carcasses (Gibby82, the cowdenbeath clowns etc) to make space for the Bateman, the Boredomguy and the Rodger come April.

So you think it'll be Hamilton and Saints going down then? Why mention the other sides?

Must surely be because you've got f**k all right before. 

45 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The influx of flies from their respective piles of dung to my relegation thread has began, from all around the sewers of Scotland. They congregate in their usual online gang to the surprise of nobody.

Patrick Bateman buzzes around in his microwave chip stenching room, drowning on the hoops he puffs from his peach flavoured vaping machine - the only form of entertainment the poor sod has apart from giving greenies to the other's in his dung dwelling Diddy merchant gang. The sad thing is he thinks he's looking 'cool' when he's vaping.

RandomGuy removes his spectacles and unlocks his hand from his baldy wee half incher - temporarily pausing his daily Downtown Abbey wankathon - as he  punches in another mundane reply that would send an insomniac into an unwakable clench of the eye sockets.

Watch on outsiders as i get my swatter out and beat these diddies to their relegation cemetery. This may be the finest swat of all - rising above the non deluded inhalation of Lex and Tommy Craigs St Mirren and the Granny Danger and Mixu Paatelained Orca captivity programme of 2016.   The gargantuan Orca fly that is Granny Danger lays in wait within the non-deluded relegation cemetry and I'm in the process of budging up the bluebottle carcasses (Gibby82, the cowdenbeath clowns etc) to make space for the Bateman, the Boredomguy and the Rodger come April.

Thank you.

Trying to take the heat off Biggie by being even more tragic. A valiant effort but you're kidding no one.

Thank you.

Is this c**t for real? 🤣🤣🤣

50 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Delete your account. You and the red-dot creep give our club a bad name on the forum.

6 minutes ago, Dabslayer said:

Delete your account. You and the red-dot creep give our club a bad name on the forum.

Shut up you silly c**t. You're the kind of fan who drags our club down.

I couldn't give a shit if you want to be pally pally with your Internet friends. Get a life. f**k off.