Touchy feely folk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was sitting on a couch in the break area at work a couple of weeks ago and the guy next to me said, wait till you hear this and put his hand on my thigh, about pocket height, fingers a fraction away from my gonads.  I have never been so frozen in my life, I don't think I took a breath for the whole duration. 

The guy is married with kids so I don't think it was any kind of come-on but it was fucking weird. 

Most folk in my office know I don't like being touched, hugged etc although I did once go through a door, put my hand behind me to pull the handle to close the door and managed to pat someone in the balls that I didn't know was walking behind me. 

They weren't the same person by the way......

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

I was sitting on a couch in the break area at work a couple of weeks ago and the guy next to me said, wait till you hear this and put his hand on my thigh, about pocket height, fingers a fraction away from my gonads.  I have never been so frozen in my life, I don't think I took a breath for the whole duration. 

The guy is married with kids so I don't think it was any kind of come-on but it was fucking weird. 

Most folk in my office know I don't like being touched, hugged etc although I did once go through a door, put my hand behind me to pull the handle to close the door and managed to pat someone in the balls that I didn't know was walking behind me. 

So he told his "friend", then...

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:10, John Lambies Doos said:

Better than the close speakers. Cant stand them, you edge away and they keep coming closer. Into the sea with these c***s

Is there some sort of thing where the people who do this will also be the people who talk endlessly to you? Because that's my experience.

20 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

IMG_0119.GIF.41eba51b69d3c7eacc556ef4c39ab8ce.GIF

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

A few guys I work with like to walk whilst their hand is on my back, I don’t particularly like it tbh.

Are they trying to steer you out of the office?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

A few guys I work with like to walk whilst their hand is on my back, I don’t particularly like it tbh.

Maybe they're just trying to shield you from stones.

16 hours ago, hk blues said:
On 15/07/2018 at 16:38, ICTJohnboy said:

I think you might have miss-spelled the word "Guys"

I think it's the word "walk" that was mis-spelled

I think it was miss-spelled that was mis-spelled! I've never been hugged at work and handshakes are the norm but I draw the line at those homie handshakes the juniors are fond of... mainly because I usually make an arse of it.

Archived