Sign in to follow this  
last man standing

Ayrshire friendlies

Tarbolton v dailly

Took this game in. Very impressed with Daily who went 2 nil up. Looked very fit and wanted to play football.

Tarbolton looked very unfit and short on numbers. Great fight back all the same.

9-1??? Oaft shocker! After hammering tarbolton on Saturday that will bring them back down with a bang ! Didn't know Shortlees were playing the Buffs, I would liked to have seen that ! Have Stewarton lost a few ? There looked to be a few missing

9-1??? Oaft shocker! After hammering tarbolton on Saturday that will bring them back down with a bang ! Didn't know Shortlees were playing the Buffs, I would liked to have seen that ! Have Stewarton lost a few ? There looked to be a few missing

No they had loads of body’s there big squad, Craig Connell playing with them.

Stewarton 2-3 Craigie. good watch with some decent football played from both. Craigie just looked that bit further ahead of stewarton but it’s pre-season with lots of subs and boys getting game time etc it’s hard to judge a teams season ahead from a friendly

7 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

They didn't hammer Tarbolton. Scored 8 yeah but conceded 5 and Tarbolton had half a team. I took that game in. Both defences shocking but if Tarbolton were at full strength they would have won easily 

Pre season throws up some crazy results, good to get the games back on the go though. Friendlies on for the mora?

They didn't hammer Tarbolton. Scored 8 yeah but conceded 5 and Tarbolton had half a team. I took that game in. Both defences shocking but if Tarbolton were at full strength they would have won easily 

Tarb young keeper shipped at least 3 goals too. Team looked very heavy and unfit. I agree, a fully fit Tarbolton with full team would hammer them.

Tarb young keeper shipped at least 3 goals too. Team looked very heavy and unfit. I agree, a fully fit Tarbolton with full team would hammer them.

Aye tbf I don't doubt that it would be a hugely different game. That was my point tho, can't read anything into pre season results. Good or bad for your team.