Ayrshire friendlies

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, TheBark said:

4-2 colville, could have been a lot more I’m hearing

Could have been, but it’s only a friendly., We lost 5-0 last year in the same fixture, both teams with players missing, and we all know how that season  turned out for us. I’m sure Mick will not read to much in to it. It was a long season for us and we have only been back 11 days. Good work out for both teams.  All the best for Mick and the boys from Colvile for the upcoming season. 

Could have been, but it’s only a friendly., We lost 5-0 last year in the same fixture, both teams with players missing, and we all know how that season  turned out for us. I’m sure Mick will not read to much in to it. It was a long season for us and we have only been back 11 days. Good work out for both teams.  All the best for Mick and the boys from Colvile for the upcoming season. 

No I know that mate pre season counts for nothing just getting the boys back up to speed , hard team to beat regardless

51 minutes ago, Cunny said:

Cunny, why do shortlees have to travel to colville , two seasons in a row , giving them the initiative , before game even starts , how did Mick not say well yous came here last season we will come down this  season , to burn park , holidays , great crowd could've seen the match , no disrespect , to Mick or colville , but get it together and show a bit ov balls and come down to burnpark and play , after all it's only fair . All the best to both teams this year.  

59 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Cunny, why do shortlees have to travel to colville , two seasons in a row , giving them the initiative , before game even starts , how did Mick not say well yous came here last season we will come down this  season , to burn park , holidays , great crowd could've seen the match , no disrespect , to Mick or colville , but get it together and show a bit ov balls and come down to burnpark and play , after all it's only fair . All the best to both teams this year.  

Spoke to Mick after the game and he promised me they would come down to our patch next year. This is the 3d time in as many years we have came here, not a problem.  Mick said he just hates organising away friendly’s, and I get that, with players working on holiday etc,  so we will have the home game next year, and reverse it every year. Right Mick ;) 

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, The riddler said:

Haha it got nothing to do with balls, I don’t like playing away friendlies because I want to make sure we are playing on quality surfaces, I’m not for one min saying that Shortlees part isn’t quality condition. But when arranging annual friendlies I prefect them at home. I have promised Cunny we will visit Shortlees next season. We play them Shortlees every season because I see them as friends. Hope Shortlees go on to to have another great season

1 minute ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha it got nothing to do with balls, I don’t like playing away friendlies because I want to make sure we are playing on quality surfaces, I’m not for one min saying that Shortlees part isn’t quality condition. But when arranging annual friendlies I prefect them at home. I have promised Cunny we will visit Shortlees next season. We play them Shortlees every season because I see them as friends. Hope Shortlees go on to to have another great season

Mick , quality surfaces for the shortlees fans and team is burnpark ,  fuk me the best players in the world , played on solid ground on backyards , or sand or red ash , you , could probably name a few yourself lol , not saying you don't deserve to play on top quality surfaces, lol , but any grass is good grass football wise , in good weather , lol

8 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha I’m sure burnpark in great condition. I will be down next season mate 

Good , mate , hope it's in a big meaningful match , where the fire is in both teams belly,s lol , all the best . 

Archived