Ayrshire friendlies

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9-1??? Oaft shocker! After hammering tarbolton on Saturday that will bring them back down with a bang ! Didn't know Shortlees were playing the Buffs, I would liked to have seen that ! Have Stewarton lost a few ? There looked to be a few missing

No they had loads of body’s there big squad, Craig Connell playing with them.

Stewarton 2-3 Craigie. good watch with some decent football played from both. Craigie just looked that bit further ahead of stewarton but it’s pre-season with lots of subs and boys getting game time etc it’s hard to judge a teams season ahead from a friendly

7 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

9-1??? Oaft shocker! After hammering tarbolton on Saturday that will bring them back down with a bang ! Didn't know Shortlees were playing the Buffs, I would liked to have seen that ! Have Stewarton lost a few ? There looked to be a few missing

They didn't hammer Tarbolton. Scored 8 yeah but conceded 5 and Tarbolton had half a team. I took that game in. Both defences shocking but if Tarbolton were at full strength they would have won easily 

They didn't hammer Tarbolton. Scored 8 yeah but conceded 5 and Tarbolton had half a team. I took that game in. Both defences shocking but if Tarbolton were at full strength they would have won easily 

Tarb young keeper shipped at least 3 goals too. Team looked very heavy and unfit. I agree, a fully fit Tarbolton with full team would hammer them.

Tarb young keeper shipped at least 3 goals too. Team looked very heavy and unfit. I agree, a fully fit Tarbolton with full team would hammer them.

Aye tbf I don't doubt that it would be a hugely different game. That was my point tho, can't read anything into pre season results. Good or bad for your team.

Archived