Arson Attack

ex-german exile

Two wee fucksnorts had nothing better to do last night that set fire to the home dugout at Blair Park. Fortunately a local resident raised the alarm are the fire brigade managed to put it out before it spread to the camera tower or covered enclosure.

It is particularly galling for one of our ground staff volunteers who had painted and replaced the seats in the dugouts at his own expense last week.

Hopefully find out who it was, there's a lot of houses around the park, surely somebody caught a glimpse of them

On 14/07/2018 at 17:29, tell_me_more said:

He's obsessed with this forum.

Hope Hurlford find the culprits.

He's on the East forum now trying to defend his comments. Doesn't care what thread he is poluting. I spotted AlanCamelonfan having a dig at the juniors because Dundonald beat Glenafton. I had a pop back at alan and then in comes the twat with guns blazing.

Just now, gogsy said:

The threads above, surely you mean posts.

Threads posts or whatever. You have contributed twice to the Juniors forum in recent days and made a complete and utter tool of yourself, upsetting most of East Ayrshire and  Hurlford and Glenafton in particular. I would have no problem if you contributed some meaningful comments but thats not you style. As a few already have commented your a complete twanger!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 23:20, gogsy said:

Lol most of East Ayrshire.

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 23:24, Blackie Gold said:

Your struggling!

Funny how Fifers have always disliked Ayrshire junior teams..I wonder why...but at the moment he is leaving me alone with his juvenile remarks...so you are welcome to keep him....

Archived