#TB4 predictions

Solely for the big clubs in the league - where do you think our collective 4 will finish?

I'm pretty confident that once again we will win the league and have an impressive trophy/final/semi-final haul.    What do you think?

(#W38 need not respond)

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Solely for the big clubs in the league - where do you think our collective 4 will finish?

I'm pretty confident that once again we will win the league and have an impressive trophy/final/semi-final haul.    What do you think?

(#W38 need not respond)

5 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Statistics show that 100% of the time's we've been promoted in recent history we've either won the league or finished within the top 3 so I'll go with around there

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, shootingboots said:

:rolleyes:

Sorry mate, only the fans of the four big teams in Scotland are allowed to post here. So if you're not a Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Livingston or St Johnstone fan then please leave

17 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Statistics show that 100% of the time's we've been promoted in recent history we've either won the league or finished within the top 3 so I'll go with around there

9 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Sorry mate, only the fans of the four big teams in Scotland are allowed to post here. So if you're not a Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Livingston or St Johnstone fan then please leave

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Ffs is this pish back?

Please get out of our thread.  Feel free to create a #W38 thread.

Transitional year for some of #TB4 - but I think we've still enough quality to have another clean sweep of national trophies.

In terms of league performance, I'll stick with the tried and tested CAKM model.  Although expecting the top three to be closer than last year.

I don't know much about St Mirren, but I've got a pal who's a Livingston supporter - apparently the whole area has taken a boost by the expected visits of #TB4 in the season ahead.  Really good to hear.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Transitional year for some of #TB4 - but I think we've still enough quality to have another clean sweep of national trophies.

In terms of league performance, I'll stick with the tried and tested CAKM model.  Although expecting the top three to be closer than last year.

It's certainly the favourite with the bookies.  The Stevie Clarke Juggernaut will be a tough one to overcome, but thoroughly looking forward to how Stephen Robinson tackles the challenge. 

You know #TB4 is big business when even a respectable 7th place league finish and two cup finals isn't enough to avoid the Wooden Spoon.   

The aim for Motherwell should be to join our #TB4 brothers in the top six.  Let's do this.

Another #TB4 trophy clean sweep. Although this time Celtic will share one of them for us to joust over.

Motherwell to replace one of the Edinburgh clubs in the top 6 (Hopefully Hearts, although some more Levein banter would be welcomed).

Would expect Celtic to comfortably be the best of #TB4 this season, and the Steve Clarke juggernaut will have to be oiled and ready from day one for Killie to finish above Aberdeen.

If Motherwell can kick on from last season and Ayrshire's finest can maintain our form under Sir Steve of Saltcoats then we could well have all of #TB4 in the top six.

It’s funny how the only fans with an issue with #TB4 are those who support clubs outside of #TB4.

Quick stat - if you add up all the major trophies won by the #W38 in the last 24 months it still doesn’t come close to the number of trophies won by just #TB4 in the same period (in fact even just in the last 6 months #TB4 have won more major trophies than the #W38 have in 2 years).

Sorry for embarrassing you wee’ers with this stat.

Archived