3rd place play-off: Belgium v England

Marten

11 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

"This is Dier" exclaims Matterface.

I totally agree.

We were all thinking that...

Also, is this the golden generation of heros getting slaughtered for the 3rd time in this tournament?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last couple of attacks with Lukaku and Hazard in the box, Belgium are missing out the former and putting it long to the latter. Don't know if they normally do this or they've just decided to f**k Lukaka's Gold Boot chances.

2 minutes ago, kencar said:

This commentary is feckin honking

At least it's not Tyldesley. I didn't think it was possible to hate a TV personality more than John Inverdale but I was wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Jdog said:

We were all thinking that...

Also, is this the golden generation of heros getting slaughtered for the 3rd time in this tournament?

I don't think anyone is seriously calling this a golden generation.

It's a team of (mostly) highly technically/tactically proficient players and a fair amount of pace, which is new for England.  But certainly a worse calibre of players relatively speaking compared to the actual golden generation of the mid 90s to mid 00's.

1 minute ago, banana said:

I don't think anyone is seriously calling this a golden generation.

It's a team of (mostly) highly technically/tactically proficient players and a fair amount of pace, which is new for England.  But certainly a worse calibre of players relatively speaking compared to the actual golden generation of the mid 90s to mid 00's.

Golden shower mer like it!

This commentary is feckin honking

Hoddle has certainly had his bubble burst. Now he’s criticising everything about England, bit of a change from his other games. You can almost hear him losing all will with each comment he makes.

Neville giving out the secret to being a decent footballer. You watch the class guys in training then do what they do. I now expect Phil Jones to be another Pogba next season.

37 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
39 minutes ago, banana said:
Kane has been bizarrely mediocre this tournament. Shocking finishing once again.

I got mocked for saying he is flat track bully but he fucking well is!

37 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
39 minutes ago, banana said:
Kane has been bizarrely mediocre this tournament. Shocking finishing once again.

I got mocked for saying he is flat track bully but he fucking well is!

Kane is being let down by the players behind him, and has been all tournament. Sterling, Alli and Lingard all had great seasons with their clubs but have done nothing all tournament. 

He scores goals but is a long, long way from being an all round striker. His limitations have been exposed when players struggle to create for him - he can't create himself. 

Archived