France v Croatia - World Cup Final!

banana

Just now, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Was reading earlier that Modric had 12 sausages for his breakfast. Can't have helped.

It’s nice to know that I have something in common with a World Cup finalist.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching this on Fox in the US and we just had a wee clip of two black French players doing an African style dance. Then one of the white lads tried to join in and of course, looked horribly awkward and uncoordinated. So the two black players just stopped and walked away.
Didnt happen

Waiting for the 'dignitaries' apparently.  Who gives a f**k about the players hanging around waiting and waiting, these freeloaders need topped up before being lead out onto the pitch.

1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

I'm sure you would be happy then something similar given against Falkirk?

Falkirk still crying over a decision in a cup final 21 years ago so I assume the answer is no.

1 hour ago, Bluenortherner said:

Hard to watch a game that doesn't involve my own team!

Your team is Scotland so you must be used to watching games not involving your own team?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

A strike straight at Lloris is routine. A strike straight at Pickford (with the ball going over anyway) is an unbelievable save. I seriously fucking Hate, HATE English analysts.

Seriously how can people still be getting annoyed with the English pundits.  Its been going on for years, you should only let it annoy you if you are between the ages of 8-12.

58 minutes ago, banana said:

Won a Bet365 competition to get subbied on in the final.

'Av it!

Talking about being 8 - I had a video which was a Man Utd season review from 93/94.  They lost the LC Final 3-1 to Aston Villa but just before it showed you the game it had like a competition to win a signed shirt or something.   Then it mentioned how Peter Schmeichel had been injured in the proceeding weeks before the final and showed Les Sealey was in goals.  

For at least a few years after this I thought they had a ran a competition to be the goalkeeper and in my head I kept going "No wonder you got beat".

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Croatians have a bit of a reputation (according to Adrian Chiles) for nursing grievances and grudges, while always perceiving injustice.

They'd get on well with the Scousers.

Archived