Do you love Jesus?

Do you love Jesus?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, The OP said:

I thought it was pretty wise of him to pick up a trade to fall back on incase the Messiah thing didn’t work out.

Carpenter was wrong option IMO.  Roman soldier would have been a better career choice.

From Trumps spiritual advisor ,trying to counter pro immigration voices who cite Jesus as a refugee

"I think so many people have taken biblical scriptures out of context on this, to say stuff like, 'Well, Jesus was a refugee,'" White responded. "Yes, He did live in Egypt for three-and-a-half years. But it was not illegal. If He had broken the law then He would have been sinful and He would not have been our Messiah."

great points, apart from him being a refugee and being executed for breaking the law.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I absolutelydo judge folk for being religious. Think it's massively odd and stupid

Well, not all religions believe in Gods and if you're born into a deeply religious family/society I think you'd be massively stupid to think they were odd.

Edited by Jdog

4 minutes ago, Jdog said:

Well, not all religions believe in Gods and if you're born into a deeply religious family/society I think you'd be massively stupid to think they were odd.

Nah, they're odd. And stupid.

25 minutes ago, throbber said:

Church would be a good place for you to go and meet friends DA, seeing as though you are totally against drinking.

They wouldn't be into massively deviant, horrifying sexual practices.

Wait, thinking about it...

13 hours ago, Jdog said:

Do you believe everything you were told?

If you get to an age where you can think for yourself but still choose to believe all the bullshit you've been fed about the little baby Jeebus, then yes, that is odd.  

Grown adults believing in Jesus and God are OFTW. 

15 hours ago, Jdog said:

Nope, in this day and age if you reach the age of about 12 and still believe in God you're an idiot. 

One pet hate of mine is people talking about ‘Christian babies’, ‘Muslim babies’, ‘Jewish babies’, etc.; there is no such thing.

Religion is elective, someone must choose to believe therefore a child who doesn’t yet understand the concept cannot be ‘Christian’ or anything else.

The religious brainwashing of the young from an early age is a different thing...

3 hours ago, The OP said:

Nope, in this day and age if you reach the age of about 12 and still believe in God you're an idiot. 

So if you are born in Saudi Arabia and are brainwashed every second of the day to give your life to Allah from birth...at 12 year old you're an idiot if you believe in God?

2 hours ago, Jdog said:

So if you are born in Saudi Arabia and are brainwashed every second of the day to give your life to Allah from birth...at 12 year old you're an idiot if you believe in God?

Fair enough if you don’t have access to other books, although I still think an intelligent mind would question religious nonsense.

People are missing the point that 'Gods' were actually Extra-terrestrials that used the likes of Giza and Teotihuacan as portals.

ancient-aliens-crazy-history-channel-guy

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Fair enough if you don’t have access to other books, although I still think an intelligent mind would question religious nonsense.

Don't quite get how brainwashing works eh?

2 hours ago, The OP said:

Pretty sure they have other books there.