Do you love Jesus?

Do you love Jesus?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Christianity is the best religion. You don't have to do anything. Just believe in Jesus and you're done
The other religions are hard work. Jews can't work on a Saturday and Muslims need to fasting and stuff.
f**k that.

FWIW I don't like Mohammed. He was a nonce.
Allah is the problem with the middle east.
Buddah is a fat b*****d.

14 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Christianity is the best religion. You don't have to do anything. Just believe in Jesus and you're done
The other religions are hard work. Jews can't work on a Saturday and Muslims need to fasting and stuff.
f**k that.

Pretty much why it hangs around our society imo.  The only other time you need to do anything is around Christmas and Easter where you're forced to get lots of presents and/or eat lots of sweeties.  It's basically a socially acceptable form of child grooming.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

f**k that.

FWIW I don't like Mohammed. He was a nonce.
Allah is the problem with the middle east.
Buddah is a fat b*****d.

Nip over to NI; there’s two Christian communities that could do with your input.

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

You get very much the same effect from believing in nothing.

Apparently the Pastafarians are trying to get Fridays off work, and they don't make you believe in anything, or pretend to save your 'soul' in exchange for cash. Great bunch of lads.

I don’t judge people for their religious beliefs but there is something deeply disturbing about grown adults talking about Jesus being their friend and talking about how he loves them.

19 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

I think he was a good guy that set out to do good and help people.  He took on the establishment that he saw were corrupt and they didn't like him for it.  So they got him crucified.  

Preach it, brother.

ciaHITqQWurwjuELgcGZ_thumb.jpg

13 minutes ago, The OP said:

I thought it was pretty wise of him to pick up a trade to fall back on incase the Messiah thing didn’t work out.

It does seem a bit pointless if you're the son of god though, surely he should have been able to just say "Let there be a chair" and lo, there was a chair.

Dad clearly didn't share the trade secrets.

Edited by Tommy Nooka

7 hours ago, throbber said:

I don’t judge people for their religious beliefs but there is something deeply disturbing about grown adults talking about Jesus being their friend and talking about how he loves them.

I absolutelydo judge folk for being religious. Think it's massively odd and stupid