Do you love Jesus?

Do you love Jesus?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

He sounds like a good c**t though, from what I can gather.

It's the shite being done by others in his name that gets him a bad rep.

I am sure that there’s lots of good, decent people who regard themselves as Christians.  Such people would be good and decent even if they did not have the religious affiliation.

Of course there are also some terrible folk who claim to be Christians including supporters of the US President and the Tory Party.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There is strong historical evidence to suggest there was a guy who we refer to as Jesus kicking around Galilee a couple of thousand years ago. 

He was likely charismatic and had a following amongst the populus.

He wasn't the son of god; his mother wasn't a virgin (though there is a question about the translation that led to that claim anyway); he did not perform miracles; and he didn't rise from the dead.

Just because you were there at the time, there's no need to come on here preaching...

44 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just because you were there at the time, there's no need to come on here preaching...

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen them on P&B at the same time.

Now that we have both agreed Pep is a trolling shitebag I actually quite like him now.  Still getting bites about the defending abilities of certain players but he jumped the shark a long time ago so its (not) interesting reading.

11 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Give us your thoughts on the dude lookalike Jesus Christ the lord our saviour

Thank goodness the season starts this weekend, it will put an end to garbage like this