Do you love Jesus?

Do you love Jesus?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They had to invent the devil to explain that one.

Fair comment.
I also have a query about hell. The devil and jeebus hate each other right? So if we don’t follow old jeebs, we get sent to hell and the devil will punish us, why? We’ve obviously fucked off the guy he hates so it should be high fives and cold beers all round, no?

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Fair comment.
I also have a query about hell. The devil and jeebus hate each other right? So if we don’t follow old jeebs, we get sent to hell and the devil will punish us, why? We’ve obviously fucked off the guy he hates so it should be high fives and cold beers all round, no?

Clam doon min, it's all made up.

Clam doon min, it's all made up.

Aye but they can’t even make it up right. If I was going to make shit up I’d at least go to the bother of ensuring it made some sort of sense. Ah well, if it gives folk comfort and/or solace it’s not my place to criticise. Not for me but all the best to them.

44 minutes ago, sjc said:

My wife is a big fan of his work but I remain heavily sceptical whilst he continues to dodge answering my numerous requests for information.

Why don't you send a prayer of complaint to his boss? Poor performance has to be dealt with.

Edited by Tommy Nooka

Just now, NJ2 said:

Aye but they can’t even make it up right. If I was going to make shit up I’d at least go to the bother of ensuring it made some sort of sense. Ah well, if it gives folk comfort and/or solace it’s not my place to criticise. Not for me but all the best to them.

That's very Christian of you.

That's very Christian of you.

I’m sure it is.
I went to a humanist service once and they seemed a sound lot. Just try being sound to on another and we’ll get on no bad.

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Jesus doesn't exist. Like Rangers, and your football career.

There is strong historical evidence to suggest there was a guy who we refer to as Jesus kicking around Galilee a couple of thousand years ago. 

He was likely charismatic and had a following amongst the populus.

He wasn't the son of god; his mother wasn't a virgin (though there is a question about the translation that led to that claim anyway); he did not perform miracles; and he didn't rise from the dead.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

He was my favourite character in the Big Lebowski. Does that count?

...but he's a pervert, Dude.

40 minutes ago, PWL said:

I've always found a strong correlation between those who have 'Christian' in there Twitter bio and utter cnuts.  

I've always found a strong correlation between people who use "there" when they mean "their" and utter cnuts. 

There is strong historical evidence to suggest there was a guy who we refer to as Jesus kicking around Galilee a couple of thousand years ago. 
He was likely charismatic and had a following amongst the populus.
He wasn't the son of god; his mother wasn't a virgin (though there is a question about the translation that led to that claim anyway); he did not perform miracles; and he didn't rise from the dead.

He sounds like a good c**t though, from what I can gather.

It's the shite being done by others in his name that gets him a bad rep.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Fair comment.

Well maybe, but you're still in hell as opposed to getting your VIP heaven membership. Not sure Hezeus 'hated' the devil tbh.

Plenty of good c***s in both places ofc.