Mark Rithchie Memorial Cup

21stcenturyboy

I thought the "legends" game was more fitting as it was a great way to get his old team mates together and keep the stories going but maybe that's a selfish view. Would be good if their was some form of charity/fundraising element to it. I do commend both clubs for honouring the big man.

Game finished 1-0 to the Ants and the trophy was presented by big mark's Dad, Decent game too.

A nice occasion and we had a wee collection at the door and raised £100 for the Missing Charity

We would be happy to let the format return to the Legends game mate and you are right it would be an opportunity for old team mates to get together.

6 hours ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

Game finished 1-0 to the Ants and the trophy was presented by big mark's Dad, Decent game too.

A nice occasion and we had a wee collection at the door and raised £100 for the Missing Charity

We would be happy to let the format return to the Legends game mate and you are right it would be an opportunity for old team mates to get together.

That's great news money was raised, like I say it's not my call but I'm sure Mark's old team mates would like to get involved. Either way I applaud both my old clubs for keeping the game going!

Archived