Saturday 30th March

Camelon v Edinburgh United  11.00am

Inverkeithing HS v Heriot Watt  2.15pm

Blackburn United v Preston Athletic  5.15pm

Linlithgow Rose v Jeanfield Swifts  8.00pm

Sunday 31st March

Peebles Rovers v Newtongrange Star 12.30pm

*puts dates in diary*

For me as a non-league groundhopper this will be the best weekend ever. :) 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those interested, here are the St Andrews United league fixtures for the 2018/19 season........feel free to get along to the Rec (A.K.A. Barnetts Park) to see how we get on!!!!!  Also, we intend to produce a programme for each of these home games.

2018_19_Fixtures.jpg

How are the Conference playoffs being arranged,is it round Robin or will one team get a bye into the final??
Round robin like XvY; YvZ; ZvX. 27 Apr and 4 May, plus midweek in between.

Winner proceeds to play SOSL champion for promotion on 11 & 18 May.

I've no idea what happens if each round robin tie is drawn. There will be a big bumper rule book which will explain, but I'd prefer to think of 33 players playing crossbar challenge.

1 hour ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Round robin like XvY; YvZ; ZvX. 27 Apr and 4 May, plus midweek in between.

Winner proceeds to play SOSL champion for promotion on 11 & 18 May.

I've no idea what happens if each round robin tie is drawn. There will be a big bumper rule book which will explain, but I'd prefer to think of 33 players playing crossbar challenge.

I've seen 3 way round robins for the title in Dutch non-league before (that used to happen every season until non-league restructuring some 8 years ago). After each game they took penalties. In case of 2 teams finishing level on points, GD & goals scored, first head to head would count and finally they'd use the result of the penalty shootout.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/07/2018 at 08:24, Marten said:

*puts dates in diary*

For me as a non-league groundhopper this will be the best weekend ever. :) 

Friday 29th is Brexit day I think

• 1 month later...

Owing to the underlined clubs having Alex Jack SF or Scottish Cup R2 ties on October 20th these games will be cancelled (it doesn't add-up to all 6 clubs, the rest were already the odd team):

Peebles v Coldstream

Bo'ness v Tranent

Jeanfield v Linlithgow
St Andrews v Broxburn

4 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Owing to the underlined clubs having Alex Jack SF or Scottish Cup R2 ties on October 20th these games will be cancelled (it doesn't add-up to all 6 clubs, the rest were already the odd team):

Peebles v Coldstream

Bo'ness v Tranent

Jeanfield v Linlithgow
St Andrews v Broxburn

Camelon were a free weekend.  Surely Jeanfield and St andrews will face off in the league

Tranent v St Andrews in League Cup.

Civil Service v Jeanfield in EOS Qualifying Cup.

By a week on Saturday everyone will have completed at least 1/4 of their league program except HoB and Musselburgh in 'A'; Bo'ness and Dunipace in 'B'; Edinburgh Utd and Ormiston in 'C'; who will all be 1 game behind.

Interesting to see the breakdown of how many of the 4 cups clubs are left in:

4 cups ... Broxburn, Camelon

3 cups ... Newtongrange, Penicuik; Bo'ness, Bonnyrigg, Tranent; Jeanfield

2 cups ... Coldstream, Dunbar, HoB, Musselburgh, Peebles; Burntisland, Dunipace, Eyemouth, Haddington, LTHV, Tynecastle; Edinburgh Utd, Inverkeithing, Linlithgow, Preston, St Andrews

1 cup   ... Arniston, Leith, Oakley; Crossgates, Dalkeith, Dundonald, Sauchie; Craigroyston, Ormiston

0 cups ... Easthouses, Hawick, Tweedmouth; Blackburn, Heriot-Watt Uni, Stirling Uni EOS

excluding the King Cup

14 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Tranent v St Andrews in League Cup.

Civil Service v Jeanfield in EOS Qualifying Cup.

By a week on Saturday everyone will have completed at least 1/4 of their league program except HoB and Musselburgh in 'A'; Bo'ness and Dunipace in 'B'; Edinburgh Utd and Ormiston in 'C'; who will all be 1 game behind.

Interesting to see the breakdown of how many of the 4 cups clubs are left in:

4 cups ... Broxburn, Camelon

3 cups ... Newtongrange, Penicuik; Bo'ness, Bonnyrigg, Tranent; Jeanfield

2 cups ... Coldstream, Dunbar, HoB, Musselburgh, Peebles; Burntisland, Dunipace, Eyemouth, Haddington, LTHV, Tynecastle; Edinburgh Utd, Inverkeithing, Linlithgow, Preston, St Andrews

1 cup   ... Arniston, Leith, Oakley; Crossgates, Dalkeith, Dundonald, Sauchie; Craigroyston, Ormiston

0 cups ... Easthouses, Hawick, Tweedmouth; Blackburn, Heriot-Watt Uni, Stirling Uni EOS

excluding the King Cup

And one of Broxburnor camelon will be out of at least one of the cups 

Archived