Rangers - Celtic december.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Where do you stand on the Palestine/Israel situation?

Good question? :)

Really good question? :)

But it includes no right answer, I believe.

If Scotland is playing against England, I would always support Scotland.  Well it is strange to know, I have visit England couple of times but Scotland never before. 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If Valur beat Rosenburg we can meet in the next round.

Well, Valur is my favorite team in Iceland.  Today, I live in neigborhood where team Vikingur plays.  All my children have play for Vikingur, the youngest son (10) still do.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Indeed.

If Petur is genuine, he needs to not subject his family to the very worst that this country has to offer.

Don't worry.  We will be prepared.  I hope we will get tickets.

Staying behind the goal, we will experience a great and unforgettable atmosphere/mood.  Behind the goal is always our first choice, but not mandatory.

When we visit new country, we want to see and experience part of the culture.  We will travel something around, to small villages to taste local food, beer and whiskey.

I will like haggis :) 

Just now, Petur said:

Don't worry.  We will be prepared.  I hope we will get tickets.

Staying behind the goal, we will experience a great and unforgettable atmosphere/mood.  Behind the goal is always our first choice, but not mandatory.

When we visit new country, we want to see and experience part of the culture.  We will travel something around, to small villages to taste local food, beer and whiskey.

I will like haggis :) 

This isn’t culture, Petur, believe me.

41 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Petur, did you used to post here as StandFree03 ?

Correct answer is yes by the way. 

I honestly don't understand the question.  I looked for user with this name.  The answer is absolutely no.

I am new to this forum.  My oldest son mention this game first.  Everyone in the family replied yes we have to go.

Usually we do lot in our vacations.  

Haggis or not :) maybe it is not culture ;)  Sometimes we try strange things.

1 hour ago, Petur said:

I honestly don't understand the question.  I looked for user with this name.  The answer is absolutely no.

I am new to this forum.  My oldest son mention this game first.  Everyone in the family replied yes we have to go.

Usually we do lot in our vacations.  

Haggis or not :) maybe it is not culture ;)  Sometimes we try strange things.

Hamilton Academical v Motherwell is a much bigger derby being played on the 29th. I can get you tickets for this at the cut price of £40 quid a pop. PM me if interested.

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Indeed.

If Petur is genuine, he needs to not subject his family to the very worst that this country has to offer.

They’re staying for hogmany too and watching only an excuse? Horrible b*stard.

20 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hamilton Academical v Motherwell is a much bigger derby being played on the 29th. I can get you tickets for this at the cut price of £40 quid a pop. PM me if interested.

Falkirk v Dunfermline is that day and will kick that crowds arse sideways

I didn't see Valur Rosenborg tonight, cause of extra time in semi final at same time.  Valur won at home 1-0.  Rosenborg is strong at home so I am not ready to sing football is actually coming finally home.

Valur lost in Norway 3-1.  Three penalties and norwegian newspaper say it was referee scandal.  I don't know.  Rosenborg is , after all, better team.

Celtic good luck against Rosenborg.  You should be better team.

I have got some useful message of other, games to see.  Thanks to everyone.  I have not decided what we will do but it is likely we will reconsider what we do.

In my first visit, I have to try haggis :)

20 hours ago, Petur said:

Valur lost in Norway 3-1.  Three penalties and norwegian newspaper say it was referee scandal.  I don't know.  Rosenborg is , after all, better team.

Celtic good luck against Rosenborg.  You should be better team.

I have got some useful message of other, games to see.  Thanks to everyone.  I have not decided what we will do but it is likely we will reconsider what we do.

In my first visit, I have to try haggis :)

Don't buy any of that supermarket shite mate. Try to buy a haggis from a reputable family butcher that has won awards for their own made haggis and is wrapped in a sheep's stomach and not some modern plastic crap. It's all about the flavour and the more traditional it is the better it will taste.

Or? You could on a traditional haggis hunt up in the highlands and catch your own.  :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Don't buy any of that supermarket shite mate. Try to buy a haggis from a reputable family butcher that has won awards for their own made haggis and is wrapped in a sheep's stomach and not some modern plastic crap. It's all about the flavour and the more traditional it is the better it will taste.

Or? You could on a traditional haggis hunt up in the highlands and catch your own.  :rolleyes:

^ Great chieftain o the pudding race....

• 6 months later...

Hello again.

Well Scotland is very nice and yes nicer than England.  I really like Edinburgh and visiting Scotland was good idea.  Experience boxing day was fun and unique.  Go scating, christmas market and see the old town was interesting.  Next time we will see the countryside.  Unfortunately we left 31.12.  That was a mistake.

Well I tried haggis.  Not bad but our version is better.

We travelled to Glasgow and we saw Ibrox outside at game day, and watched the game in some restaurant.

Maybe next time I will go to some game.  Next travel is 5.3 to watch Dortmund-Tottenham.

My family will come back again.  Thanks for all the advice.

43 minutes ago, Petur said:

Hello again.

Well Scotland is very nice and yes nicer than England.  I really like Edinburgh and visiting Scotland was good idea.  Experience boxing day was fun and unique.  Go scating, christmas market and see the old town was interesting.  Next time we will see the countryside.  Unfortunately we left 31.12.  That was a mistake.

Well I tried haggis.  Not bad but our version is better.

We travelled to Glasgow and we saw Ibrox outside at game day, and watched the game in some restaurant.

Maybe next time I will go to some game.  Next travel is 5.3 to watch Dortmund-Tottenham.

My family will come back again.  Thanks for all the advice.

Glad you liked it.

I'm guessing the bit in bold was a typo....

Archived