Rangers - Celtic december.

Hi,

Me and my family are visiting Scotland next christmas.

We all love football.  We want to see great football game and we are first and foremost football fans.  Therefore we want to get tickets behind the goal.

We want to see Rangers - Celtic 29th of dec.  We are family of five and want to seat together or 2+3.

What is the best way to get tickets?  I have found tickets for £275.  For me the price is to high.  I have tried the official page of these clubs but it is not in general sale for now.

Well, it sound strange :) but we can seat both sides as we are first and foremost football fans and want to feel the atmosphere.

Best regards from Iceland.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

See Tony. He’ll get you on Magee’s bus and everything.

anyone got a link to the Tony thread?

1 hour ago, Petur said:

Hi,

We all love football.  We want to see great football game and we are first and foremost football fans.  Therefore we want to get tickets behind the goal.

We want to see Rangers - Celtic 29th of dec.  We are family of five and want to seat together or 2+3.

What is the best way to get tickets?  I have found tickets for £275.  For me the price is to high.  I have tried the official page of these clubs but it is not in general sale for now.

Well, it sound strange :) but we can seat both sides as we are first and foremost football fans and want to feel the atmosphere.

You'll be able to buy them on general sale a month  before the event.

Rangers are hoping to sell out season tickets, but should still be some match tickets available closer to the time.

2 hours ago, Petur said:

Hi,

I'm a wheeler dealer and know Tony personally. 

I can put you in touch with him if you like?

1 hour ago, Girth said:

I'm a wheeler dealer and know Tony personally. 

I can put you in touch with him if you like?

Yes I would that, thank you.

peturoli@hotmail.com or reply on this thread would be great.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

@Flybhoy 

He's the man to sort you out, has great contacts with numerous CSCs.

Even if Celtic decline the 800, which is being rumoured around the Affiliation of CSC ticket guys, im still more likely to be there than you. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

@Flybhoy 

He's the man to sort you out, has great contacts with numerous CSCs.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Mate of Tony as well.

Sounds great.

This is our first time in Scotland and will be highlight of our vacation.  Well I believe my wife and daughter want to go shopping :).

I took my wife to Leverkusen (Leverkusen vs Dortmund) great memories for both of us.  We travelled with away fans.  I have also travelled with my older boy to Chelsea vs Arsenal seating by home fans.  Well 0-0 game but great memories for him.

I took my younger son to Signual Park by home fans great game and we saw also Mainz vs Schalke, derby game.  Really great.  

Well my daughter have not visit any stadium jet.  This will be her first game.

I’d strongly recommend familiarising yourselves with some of the quaint songs that both sets of fans enjoy belting out throughout the game. You wouldn’t want to feel left out when the singing starts. 

And be sure to buy your “half and half” scarves before you go in as they’re never available after the game. 

1 hour ago, Funky Nosejob said:

I’d strongly recommend familiarising yourselves with some of the quaint songs that both sets of fans enjoy belting out throughout the game. You wouldn’t want to feel left out when the singing starts. 

And be sure to buy your “half and half” scarves before you go in as they’re never available after the game. 

Souveniers is must, especially for the children.  The scarves are good idea.  Thanks for the tips.

8 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

What school did you go to Petur ?

:)

I am from Iceland, first Reykjavik University than master from University of Iceland.  Most of my time I have live in Iceland.  :)

5 hours ago, Petur said:

:)

I am from Iceland, first Reykjavik University than master from University of Iceland.  Most of my time I have live in Iceland.  :)

Where do you stand on the Palestine/Israel situation?

54 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

If Petur is genuine, and I think he may be, you lot are a bunch of c***s.

If Petur is genuine and we prevent him and his family from sitting behind the goals at the New Year Rangers v Celtic game, then we have done him, his family and the Scottish Tourist Board a massive favour. 

31 minutes ago, Funky Nosejob said:

If Petur is genuine and we prevent him and his family from sitting behind the goals at the New Year Rangers v Celtic game, then we have done him, his family and the Scottish Tourist Board a massive favour. 

Indeed.

If Petur is genuine, he needs to not subject his family to the very worst that this country has to offer.

Archived