Thai Cave Rescue

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It said on the news this morning it would take 11 hours for each boy. How the f**k have they got five out already?

They say the water level is the lowest it's been so they can walk most of the way.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It said on the news this morning it would take 11 hours for each boy. How the f**k have they got five out already?

I assume they're sending them out in convoys.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

FIFA have offered them tickets and flights etc for the WC Final if they're well enough. That would be great, imagine the reception they'd get.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The cùnts are  at it.

Quite.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

According to the news earlier they had made a proper c**t of it and were pumping water into the cave. Easy mistake to make I suppose :blink:

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The water they pump out has to go somewhere.

:lol:

FIFA have offered them tickets and flights etc for the WC Final if they're well enough. That would be great, imagine the reception they'd get.
How the f**k is there still spare tickets?

Are those the ones the English dignitaries gave up?

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The plane would probably crash.

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Hope so. :lol:

Really highlights how Emgland got Russia telt eh...   All they fannies seething at missing their best chance in decades, Vlad still Novichoks who he wants, and happily there are spare tickets for Russia to milk the feelgood story of the millenium. 

Mrs May you are indeed formidable.....

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Really highlights how Emgland got Russia telt eh...   All they fannies seething at missing their best chance in decades, Vlad still Novichoks who he wants, and happily there are spare tickets for Russia to milk the feelgood story of the millenium. 

Mrs May you are indeed formidable.....

With all the shitty news on 24/7 I'm determined to enjoy this story without cynicism creeping in. Assuming the rest of them don't drown tonight with the rain picking up.

With all the shitty news on 24/7 I'm determined to enjoy this story without cynicism creeping in. Assuming the rest of them don't drown tonight with the rain picking up.
Cynicism creeping in you say......

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Cynicism creeping in you say......

FIFA will have loads of spare tickets from the German, Spanish, Brazilian and Argentinian blazers. 

Archived