Up until the 2nd half on Saturday  i honestly thought we were certainties. I cannot believe how bad we were in the 2nd half and that definitely dampened my optimism, we couldn't make simple passes and continually gave the ball away ,play like that and we will be nowhere near promotion. On the flip side i know those players are so much better than that and hope our 2nd half showing was just a blip and hope we are ready when the real football starts.

1 - Peterhead

2 - Clyde

3 - Queens Park

4 - Stirling

5 - Edinburgh City

6 -Elgin

7 - Annan

8 - Berwick Rangers

9 - Cowdenbeath

10 - Albion Rovers

We'll manage to trip ourselves up somewhere along the way and Peterhead will pip us to the title by either 6 or 9 points. 

Fancy Edinburgh as a surprise package this year, looked impressive on Saturday but will not be a team for anyone looking for a pretty, free flowing game.

Cowden to be saved from the relegation playoff only because of how utterly shite Albion will be this year. 

1 - Clyde,  best team. best striker. maybe best manager duo. should be champions.

2 - Peterheid,  very good team!  should have won it last season.

3 - Queens Park,   good manager, decent team. should make the play-offs.

4 - Annan Athletic.  will be the surprise team!  Decent signings and playing well.

5 - Stirling Albion should have enough already to be challenging for a play-off place.

6 -Edinburgh City,   although City should Not struggle this season, the squad is thin and still doesn't look good enough for a play-off place.

7 - Elgin City  will be strong at home as ever.  Craig Beattie is a very good signing (at centre-half) should be tight defensively.

8 - Cowdenbeath  look more promising this season!  Two teams at least, worse than them, so no worries for Cowden this season.

9 - Albion Rovers / Berwick.   Can't decide between these two who'll finish bottom

10 - Berwick Rangers / Albion.  Berwick look garbage, but Albion signings don't look good so could go either way.

Edited by Tenkay

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

5b4f001101c51_b-rangers1.gif.5f456e69facefcf6c581ae88ce63d227.gif

I've seen a fair amount of SPFL games since I arrived in Scotland just under a year ago. Albion Rovers yesterday were by far the worst team I've seen. And I've seen Cowdenbeath play last season.

You must be really poor if you are worse than them...

13 minutes ago, roy of the rovers said:

Rovers were indeed poor last night but bloody hell that was the 1st competitive match of a team involving just the 1 player from last seasons first team. Gies a break, there's a long way to go and mid-table mediocrity could yet be achieved!

Fair enough, although you're more positive than some Albion Rovers fans I spoke to last night who were convinced you'll finish 10th.

Stevie Wonder can see Albion Rovers are on a one way ticket out of league football.

Boys from the lower echelons of the junior game are going to get destroyed on a regular basis. It's not rocket science.

Before everyone bets the farm on Albion Rovers finishing tenth, they got demolished by Stenny, who are now a League 1 team.

Berwick got beat 4 to 0 by an Annan side you'd expect somewhere between 6th and 8th place in League 2. Without a few seriously good loanees we will give Rovers a run for their money at being shite.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

Stevie Wonder can see Albion Rovers are on a one way ticket out of league football.

Boys from the lower echelons of the junior game are going to get destroyed on a regular basis. It's not rocket science.

Just a shame for the Rovers keeper that he was on the pitch when they announced half price pies - looks like he'd be first, second, third and fourth in the queue.

1 hour ago, drs said:

Just a shame for the Rovers keeper that he was on the pitch when they announced half price pies - looks like he'd be first, second, third and fourth in the queue.

Pretty much what people sitting around me said when that announcement was made!