Croatia v England - semi final

banana

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Don't be slagging Susanna.

That's bad form.

I'm definitely not slagging off Susanna here. I'm having a go at that pompous twat Piers next to her. She puts up with a lot from the twat next to her, but she smiled through it all. Even smiled through England getting pumped out. Absolutely Gorgeous!

Guest JTS98
36 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

0 points for historical accuracy. Hitler would have had no idea what the Berlin Wall was.

15 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Here's your English "sportsmanship". Croatia celebrating scoring, England try to kick off and score themselves. Not shown on ITV funnily enough.

Didn't they laugh when Panama tried to do that against them?

16 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Here's your English "sportsmanship". Croatia celebrating scoring, England try to kick off and score themselves. Not shown on ITV funnily enough.

They're like fucking Zaire in 1974.

17 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

17 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

How on earth did they think that would work? The Croatians weren’t even back in their own half :lol:

16 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Even if it was permitted in the rules, there's a forward pass to an England player who's already in the Croatia half, so it would have been offside :lol:

0 points for historical accuracy. Hitler would have had no idea what the Berlin Wall was.

Really???

And here was me thinking that he was very well informed regarding English 2018 World Cup Squad personnel for a fascist demagogue who was dead before the previous century was half way through!!!

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Really???

And here was me thinking he was very well informed regarding English 2018 World Cup Squad personnel for a fascist demagogue who was dead before the previous century was half way through!!!

#sigh#

On 11/07/2018 at 22:59, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

I never want their football team to win, but you are an embarrassment. Anti English racist/bigot/ whatever in full splendour. You make me cringe with your small minded ‘it’s all their fault’ mentality. Grow up.

On the contrary, I'm not anti-English in the slightest. Anti- No voters and Brexit voters, unashamedly, for sure. For which I have my reasons, rather than prejudices, I would argue, but I dare say my tone isn't terribly conciliatory. I'm generally ambivalent towards England's football team, as they're rarely entertaining, but support their cricket team unreservedly. Except when they're playing Scotland, of course. 

58 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Most English guys I have spoken to have said that the biggest mistake they made was scoring so early - it effectively gave Croatia a boot up the backside they needed

Yes, it stung them into a response a mere 65 minutes later.

Most English guys I have spoken to have said that the biggest mistake they made was scoring so early - it effectively gave Croatia a boot up the backside they needed
Bollocks. Croatia were always going to show their superiority eventually.

18 hours ago, Lurkst said:

That's going some to beat Oleg Salenko...

How many penalties did Oleg Salenko score???

Archived