Croatia v England - semi final

banana

Was watching it in the Nether Inn in Dundee; surrounded by England fans, and after noising them up the entire game about how they were going to lose, one of the baldy “this is England” fuckers finally lost it and tried to start bother. Completely ignored and carted off by his drunkard brethren and bouncers. Couldn’t have laughed harder. Get it right fucking up England.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Walter said:

Those of us on this thread are hardly representative of an entire nation.
Most of us on this thread are probably YES voters.
Lighten up and enjoy the lols FFS.

Fair enough and that`s a very fair point. I just find the endless  seethe a little irritating and a bit sad to be honest. Don`t get me wrong I`m delighted England are out but don`t agree with what seems a general view that they don`t deserve at least some credit for making a world cup semi-final.

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Was watching it in the Nether Inn in Dundee; surrounded by England fans, and after noising them up the entire game about how they were going to lose, one of the baldy “this is England” fuckers finally lost it and tried to start bother. Completely ignored and carted off by his drunkard brethren and bouncers. Couldn’t have laughed harder. Get it right fucking up England.

Something about watching yer Da take a kicking.

Modric reckons England should be more humble and give more respect to their opponents. I think Scotland will win the World Cup before either of those things happen :lol:

Fair enough and that`s a very fair point. I just find the endless  seethe a little irritating and a bit sad to be honest. Don`t get me wrong I`m delighted England are out but don`t agree with what seems a general view that they don`t deserve at least some credit for making a world cup semi-final.

Their arrogance is second to none. Time wasting in the 50th minute, only to then moan about every single decision that went against them after the Croatia goals was pure comedy. It couldn’t have been scripted better. A nation of football fans who are nothing but deluded, entitled wankers.

4 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Their arrogance is second to none. Time wasting in the 50th minute, only to then moan about every single decision that went against them after the Croatia goals was pure comedy. It couldn’t have been scripted better. A nation of football fans who are nothing but deluded, entitled wankers.

Yep I get all of that. They conveniently forgot about a number of decisions that went their way early on. Hell even Hoddle commented that the ref had given some odd decisions in England`s favour . That was of course when the were euphoric about how things were going :lol:

8 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

England is basically what Rangers would be like as a country

4 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Yep I get all of that. They conveniently forgot about a number of decisions that went their way early on. Hell even Hoddle commented that the ref had given some odd decisions in England`s favour . That was of course when the were euphoric about how things were going :lol:

In fairness to Hoddle he has reigned in Tyldsley in a few games. 

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the English media response.

It's much more fun when they're raging at their team's utter shiteness, desperately trying to find reasons for their continued failure.

Most pundits are (rightly) both sad and proud. It's a bit meh.

2016 to Iceland might be the pinnacle.

Just now, pandarilla said:

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the English media response.

It's much more fun when they're raging at their team's utter shiteness, desperately trying to find reasons for their continued failure.

Most pundits are (rightly) both sad and proud. It's a bit meh.

2016 to Iceland might be the pinnacle.

Any "dignified" response is completely faux. They're fucking raging. 

They couldn't have asked for an easier route to the final. Hopefully in 4 years normal service will be resumed and they'll be removal-vanned out of sight in the last 16 by Germany or Argentina or another of their axis of evil.

Archived