Croatia v England - semi final

banana

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

More BBC webshite

"G McKay: As a Scotsman, I've been very impressed with England in the World Cup. They have oozed class on and off the pitch. Very refreshing commentary and analysis from all at the studio. Gareth Southgate is a fantastic leader for your team. Just caught out by a team more experienced with big-time players."

Where do they get them from?

Govan

13 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Jason Cundy having a seethe to anyone questioning England on Talksport. 

Currently frothing over a 22 year old Liverpool fan revelling in England's failure. Delicious.

"You're a disgrace and you're scum" - cuts to ads :lol:

7 minutes ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

Modric getting the English media telt. 

https://twitter.com/itvfootball/status/1017165637343481857?s=09

Looking at the replies, you thought RM was bad, it seems like the stock retort to such criticism from, albeit a minority of small-minded little Englanders, is 'beast' etc etc.  Goran Ivanisevic got exactly the same thing when he dared say he wouldn't be supporting England.

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

As a nation we didn`t.  I watched the game tonight in a room full of people who voted no but were still delighted that Croatia won. 

You're either a fool or being willfully ignorant if you don't understand why. You can still enjoy a local rival getting beat without hating them you know. 

A nation continuing to revel in the failure of another nation despite voting to retain ties with said nation. Pathetic.
Those of us on this thread are hardly representative of an entire nation.
Most of us on this thread are probably YES voters.
Lighten up and enjoy the lols FFS.

7 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

As a nation we didn`t.  I voted yes but I watched the game tonight in a room full of people who voted no but were still delighted that Croatia won. That`s my point really.

It is of course possible to separate sport from politics though.

Archived