Croatia v England - semi final

banana

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JTS98 said:

I'm so happy. Wonderful.

Genuinely felt England had lost it at half time. They didn't make the best of their first half. Ultimately paid for it.

Think Croatia easily deserved to win in the end. Yet another goal from a set piece for England, and it was their only shot on target in the whole game. They did well getting to the semis, but apart from their lashing of Panama, and comfortable win over Sweden, they did so without ever playing that well.

Phew, at least we can sit back and enjoy the final now. Allez les blues!

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Just utter pish from Tyldsley there. England have proven f**k all and absolutely aren't back in contention, as proven by them being put out by a tired Croatia in extra time

Yep.  They've gone out to the first good team they've played, as everyone said they would. They've not really proven much, apart from the fact they bottled it big time when it was there for the taking.

Quite simply, if the foul had been given for the first Croatia goal then England win that game. They've been robbed here.

Committed to playing the troll, fair.
GET IT FUCKIN UP YE YA HELMET

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I can't quite believe England have blown that.

Massive relief.

I never thought they'd make the final, until they went ahead in the semi. By half-time I was confident again. They blew it.

Archived