Croatia v England - semi final

banana

3 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I dunno
I watch the Tour de France and this guys cycle over 100 miles for something like 21 days out of 20, including some pretty steep hills. Professional sportsmen should be fit enough imo

But they're all doing the same course and getting fucked at the same rate.  Some teams at the World Cup play more minutes than others.

And what Miguel Sanchez says.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

You've just called a black footballer a "wee yardie rat".  I'm not exactly a Raheem Sterling fanboy but have a fucking word with yourself.

As in Jamaican gangster, as his father was shot in a gangland incident which has been well reported.

Nothing racist pal, get over yourself with this crap where everyone is offended by everything, trust me, it doesn't wash with me..........

3 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I dunno
I watch the Tour de France and this guys cycle over 100 miles for something like 21 days out of 20, including some pretty steep hills. Professional sportsmen should be fit enough imo

Exactly. That was my thinking when Hoddle said Kane shouldn't have chased the ball down in the first half and should have conserved his energy for later. Shut up Glenn. 

Guest JTS98
Just now, FifeArab said:

Croatia's 3rd game in a row at ET. You'd think Croatia's legs will go at some point.

If there's one game in your life where the adrenaline will get you through, it's this.

1 minute ago, FifeArab said:

Croatia's 3rd game in a row at ET. You'd think Croatia's legs will go at some point.

They took the first hour or so of this game off, so hopefully that will balance it out. 

Archived