Croatia v England - semi final

banana

England should be out of sight here, but they're not. They're dropping deeper and deeper and beginning to look a bit nervy at the back.
Big team talk required from the Croats, they're in danger of going out of a world cup semi final with a whimper.

They have been shite since the group stages far to much pissing about with it

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

How long must those c***s in the football zones in England or whatever they're called have to queue for an expensive pint only to throw the thing in the air? Madness. 

But they're on the telly!

Considering it purely to get away from Hoddle and Tyldsley. Not an exaggeration to say they two of the 100 worst human beings in recorded history.

I would much rather Henman and Murray were commentating on this anyway!

Guest JTS98

If I was English, I'd be nervous here. They've played as well as they could have hoped for against a side that hasn't turned up, yet there's only one goal in it.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

How long must those c***s in the football zones in England or whatever they're called have to queue for an expensive pint only to throw the thing in the air? Madness. 

Actually, they drink the beer, pish in the glass and then throw it in the air.

As expected, the Croatians have lost a step due to the tough journey they've been on in this World Cup. Sweden had the same problem in the last round.

Delighted with how we've played so far. If we can just get a 2nd goal it will do my nerves the world of good!.....

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

If I was English, I'd be nervous here. They've played as well as they could have hoped for against a side that hasn't turned up, yet there's only one goal in it.

Agreed. Remember the Colombia game. It's not over yet.

It was probably Carling, to be fair. 
It'll be Carling or some pish.

It won't be good beer though, it'll be Bud or Carling!!!
Guess Pie and Bovril aren't big Carling fans? Fair point to be fair.

Archived