Croatia v England - semi final

banana

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Croatia will boss the match. It all depends whether they can deal with England's set pieces.

The referee/ VAR team will surely be well aware of Harry Kane's "clever" tumbles in the box and I would hope he will receive the same treatment as Neymar v Belgium.

2-0 to Croatia.

2 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

England will destroy Croatia, if they keep Stirling off the pitch. I said this before he was selected for the squad, club player most definitely but certainly not international level

I don't think England will destroy Croatia. It'll be a really tight game, could be England's set pieces are the difference once again.

Croatia are certainly better than Colombia without James and Sweden.

They’re an old-ish team though and not sure how much gas they’re going to have left in the tank after 2 120 minute ties in 6 days...

Croatia 1-0 England

🤞

25 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

England will destroy Croatia, if they keep Stirling off the pitch. I said this before he was selected for the squad, club player most definitely but certainly not international level

What is 'International level'? He's played against Tunisia, Panama, Colombia and Sweden. Week to week Sterling plays against much superior opposition to the dross he's played against here.

23 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

4 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

What is 'International level'? He's played against Tunisia, Panama, Colombia and Sweden. Week to week Stirling plays against much superior opposition to the dross he's played against here.

It's Sterling. 

4 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

What is 'International level'? He's played against Tunisia, Panama, Colombia and Sweden. Week to week Sterling plays against much superior opposition to the dross he's played against here.

Sterling has been dodging away fine, he’s due a result and wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the winning difference on Wednesday 

Systems suit players mate and this doesn't suit him as much as the city style.

As for being a international player he 100% is. In his position I dont see a better in England.

2 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Modric and Rakitic are streets ahead of anything England have but to quote Star Wars I have a bad feeling about this. 

Croatia have been pish in their last three games and those two have barely affected the game at all in any of them.  Also extra time today.  I think England have to be strong favourites for the semi.

Just now, Peppino Impastato said:

Croatia have been pish in their last three games and those two have barely affected the game at all in any of them.  Also extra time today.  I think England have to be strong favourites for the semi.

They were murder tonight and if I was putting money in it I would back England but the prospect of them in a World Cup Final is too much to contemplate. I got seriously fucked off when they won the Rugby World Cup and I couldn't give a f**k about Rugby. 

Archived