Russia v Croatia

itzdrk

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit what a tournament. England praying for Russia on pens here. Not that bothered cos they'll get bodied by the winner of the other semi if they get that far.

Russia may be 70th in the world but it’s a bit of a false position seeing as how they’ve only played three competitive games in the past two years (wining one). 

Edit: prior to the WC starting, obviously.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Gareth Southgate will be masturbating himself into a frenzy right now

It's half past nine on a Saturday night: aren't we all?

I actually think I would rather Russia got through. A more physical team which England won’t like and it will be hostile as f**k atmosphere.

Don’t get the fuss over Croatia lots of fucking about with no end product and England would beat them comfortably.

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's a shame that England didn't win their group - I think Japan's in your face tactics could have been difficult for England to cope with.

Every other team seems to stand off them.

And scenes as Russia score!

I’m still struggling to understand why Belgium didn’t just keep it at 0-0 and go into this half of the draw. 

The downside to all of this is that whoever wins will have no legs left by the time they play England on Wednesday.

Yeah, that’s the big worry really. Fatigue might help England.

I’m still struggling to understand why Belgium didn’t just keep it at 0-0 and go into this half of the draw. 
I reckon they were trolling Scotland. c***s.

Just now, DrewDon said:

Slowly coming round to the opinion that Russia would be tougher opponents for England than Croatia. 

They'd fucking leather the English in Moscow before and after the game as well regardless of result.

Archived