Russia v Croatia

itzdrk

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

England will beat either of these. Croatia have nothing in attack.

There, I said it. I think England will be in the World Cup Final.

I fear you are right, I had been expecting much more from Croatia

sigh.gif

Playing the home nation in a hostile enviroment was always going to be a seriously tough game. Croatia under a huge amount of pressure here. They havent been great but I think the semi will be an entirely different sort of game.

1 minute ago, Tommy Nooka said:

You'd think former professional footballer would've had cramp in his hamstring before. 

'No idea what else it could be Jon' 

Thought same if it’s not his hamstring then obviously cramp. Can’t believe they’ve both not thought that could be it. 

4 minutes ago, just me 2 said:

Sure the football teams were not the first thing on anybody’s mind with the break up of yugoslavia though, but they probably would have had a better team

I'd trade off dodging mortar fire on my way to work every day if it meant seeing my country able to win the World Cup

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, the Belgians and French are notoriously strong willed when the going gets tough.. 

Two Euros and one World Cup, doo dah, doo dah.

This Belgium side seem to have shrugged off the 'bottlers' tag pretty well...unless they're planning to shite it in the final like nobody has before.

There really hasn't been an entertaining game on this side of the draw, has there? I thought people were exaggerating but, looking at it, it's been chronic.

Just now, Tommy Nooka said:

I've had enough of this pish, think i'll watch a movie instead of wasting my Saturday night on this. 

It could be worse, if this game was over you could have watched some pish with David Walliams in it, as it is I think we're lucky.

Archived