• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Blackie Gold

Auchinleck Talbot 2018/19

No official signing of Smith. Played as a trialist today.
We had Kemp at the start of last season and looked as if he has something to offer but as he wasn't getting a regular start he decided to go amateur and play with his mates. Hope he sticks around this time as he is too good for the amateurs IMO

Kemp looked a grafter, smith looked to be carrying a bit of weight but would be a great addition to any defence, the guy who played centre mid with whyte in the first half looked decent!

8 hours ago, Chrissydodds said:

Kemp looked a grafter, smith looked to be carrying a bit of weight but would be a great addition to any defence, the guy who played centre mid with whyte in the first half looked decent!

If you can get Smith fit he will be an excellent player . Cambuslang released him for this reason but he’s a great lad and I hope it works out for him.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Gentles said:

Was the lad waite playing with talbot today?  

Yes. Played for about 60 mins and also scored a goal.

Due to Blantyre Vics being unable to field a team at Beechwood tomorrow Talbot will face Craigmark Burntonians with a 7pm k/o. no doubt there will be a few trialists for both sides.

Will we name and broadcast all the trialists for everyone to know who we are looking at? Lol 

Will we name and broadcast all the trialists for everyone to know who we are looking at? Lol 

If in relation to me putting the teams at the start of the highlights, I didn’t know who the Talbot trialists were. And everyone knows who Penicuik’s were.

On 10/07/2018 at 18:59, Bul2 said:

The point about kids not attaining there educational standards etc etc and then along comes the proof

If you are going to have a go at someone , then learn to spell ya stupid Cnut

Learn to spell?

Whitletts have signed Thomas Donovan who has been on trial in pre season at Talbot. Anybody know how the wee man looked. I see he scored in his 1st trial game

I watched the wee man in the three games and was quite impressed,, he will do a good job for yous

I watched the wee man in the three games and was quite impressed,, he will do a good job for yous

He was a standout in two games against us last season. Signs are good then

6 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Signs are good then

Id certainly suggest so, good movement, positioning and determination, Not a talbot player evidently following the preseason but I’m sure the vast majority of those who watched him would agree the guys a player.

Good luck to him and sure he’ll be up there on the scoring charts come end of the season

37798263_2164081960486991_50069125597275

Edited by Killiepiyo