Auchinleck Talbot 2018/19

Blackie Gold

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Chrissydodds said:

Kemp looked a grafter, smith looked to be carrying a bit of weight but would be a great addition to any defence, the guy who played centre mid with whyte in the first half looked decent!

If you can get Smith fit he will be an excellent player . Cambuslang released him for this reason but he’s a great lad and I hope it works out for him.

On 10/07/2018 at 18:59, Bul2 said:

The point about kids not attaining there educational standards etc etc and then along comes the proof

If you are going to have a go at someone , then learn to spell ya stupid Cnut

Learn to spell?

Whitletts have signed Thomas Donovan who has been on trial in pre season at Talbot. Anybody know how the wee man looked. I see he scored in his 1st trial game

I watched the wee man in the three games and was quite impressed,, he will do a good job for yous

He was a standout in two games against us last season. Signs are good then

6 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Signs are good then

Id certainly suggest so, good movement, positioning and determination, Not a talbot player evidently following the preseason but I’m sure the vast majority of those who watched him would agree the guys a player.

Good luck to him and sure he’ll be up there on the scoring charts come end of the season

37798263_2164081960486991_50069125597275

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd like to say thank you to everybody at Auchinleck Talbot for the whole occasion yesterday.

Talbot's people showed class in everything they did, from the welcome we got on arrival, the friendliness of the committee people and room, and the way the Talbot people didn't hesitate to help out with Gebbie's injury.

I was really impressed by the way the members in the hospitality lounge after the game applauded all of the players, coaching staff and committee of both teams as they came in, nobody was missed out.

Your club showed a great deal of respect to us and a lot of class. I hope you go on and win no. 13. [emoji471]

On 27/01/2019 at 23:05, glensmad said:

I'd like to say thank you to everybody at Auchinleck Talbot for the whole occasion yesterday.

Talbot's people showed class in everything they did, from the welcome we got on arrival, the friendliness of the committee people and room, and the way the Talbot people didn't hesitate to help out with Gebbie's injury.

I was really impressed by the way the members in the hospitality lounge after the game applauded all of the players, coaching staff and committee of both teams as they came in, nobody was missed out.

Your club showed a great deal of respect to us and a lot of class. I hope you go on and win no. 13. emoji471.png

Kind words appreciated, i would like to commend Rutherglen on how they played on Saturday,you have the making of a decent team that would add to a competitive top league next year as im sure Glencairn are going up if they maintain that standard of football they produced on a heavy surface at Beechwood.It was much closer than the 4-1 score suggests with your number 6 dictating a lot of your play, i never realised how old the guy was, im sure he must have been senior at some point in his career.Talbot were clinical in front of goal, maybe thats the difference you will find once Rutherglen reach the Premiership, which i hope they do by winning your league.

Archived