Auchinleck Talbot 2018/19

Blackie Gold

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Viewparker said:

This is why P&B Is the berries. 

We have politics, geography, history and Rev I M Jolly within 5 posts of each other. We have people falling out with each other and others supporting arguments. All we needed was a grammar policeman to have a full house in the P &B bingo  

Wait till Auchenleck play Darvel and we will have the Leg End all over it to continue the entertainment. 

Thanks for keeping me going over the summer 

1 hour ago, kenny131 said:

Shut up ya absolute oxegyn thief.

House!

19 minutes ago, Shanner said:

It took an edit to get to "oxegyn" as well.  Would love to see what it was in the first place. 

If there wasn't currently a CO2 shortage I would be sending him a canister to breathe from, but we need it all for the beer.

Unfortunately when I set up the thread it was a racing certaintity that the title would attract this moron. It would be good if the thread actually kept on track and kept Talbot supporters up to date and discuss what was going on without being sidetracked by a total idiot.

46 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Unfortunately when I set up the thread it was a racing certaintity that the title would attract this moron. It would be good if the thread actually kept on track and kept Talbot supporters up to date and discuss what was going on without being sidetracked by a total idiot.

Thats the reason i never set one up ,i knew it would be polluted  with his sort

On 06/07/2018 at 14:04, kenny131 said:

Your not implying keeping those horrible things open would have been a good Thing? 

The pits employed a lot of good men who suffered along with their families when they were shut.

They also brought great comradery, something you probably don’t understand.

You know what you are!!

Always the North Ayrshire ignorant clowns who whip up tension. Cannot see that Thatcher and her cronies decimated their area aswell.

Totally clueless

Whilst I agree about Maggie I’d just thought I’d add that it was the labour government beforehand that started the shutdown of Glengarnock steelworks . They wanted a steelwork at Hunterston with a deepwater port similar to the one they have in Wales & wanted to put Ravenscraig & Glengarnock into 1 super steelwork. Glengarnock voted it Ravenscraig vetoed it & we all know what happened next .

5 hours ago, Bul2 said:

The point about kids not attaining there educational standards etc etc and then along comes the proof

If you are going to have a go at someone , then learn to spell ya stupid Cnut

**** their *** not *** there*** 

Practice what you preach you simple fucker .lol

You are 100% correct, however , in my case I think I can blame the Apple corporation and the perils of predictive texting
I think that is a less likely reason in the case of the other zoomer

As you say, JG, practice what you preach, I should read the post before pressing send and I appreciate that you achieved no great satisfaction from pointing out my error

4 hours ago, Bul2 said:

You are 100% correct, however , in my case I think I can blame the Apple corporation and the perils of predictive texting
I think that is a less likely reason in the case of the other zoomer

As you say, JG, practice what you preach, I should read the post before pressing send and I appreciate that you achieved no great satisfaction from pointing out my error

Good boy and just strive for better next time lad .

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Gentles said:

So what do the talbot hordes think of the up and coming pyramid thats now coming the way of west clubs ? 

No harm to you M8 but there's 350 threads about the pyramid going about, please don't turn our thread into a clusterfuck. It's bad enough with the spelling bee!

Archived