Crossgates Primrose 2018/19

The period in abeyance doesn't appear to have done Crossgates any harm.

Two good results, well done guys.  
Never thought Crossgates would have a chance in a group with the teams that finished 2nd and 3rd in the Superleague last season, plus another top division side. Well done to everyone involved, a very likeable local club, who play the best pre-match music I think I've ever heard. Mon the humbuggers and best of luck v Sauchie.

Pretty even game I thought, could've went both ways in the 2nd half. Crossgates just seemed to want it a bit more, cracking finish for the winner and a good achievement to get out of a very difficult group.

After a really disappointing result midweek, we gave another ex-super league team a wee fright today , disappointed to lose a goal so late into extra time, but overall Bo’ness were deserved winners.

we continue to learn and enjoy this journey, next Saturday can’t come quick enough, hopefully a positive result at the end ? 

15 minutes ago, Humbugger said:

After a really disappointing result midweek, we gave another ex-super league team a wee fright today , disappointed to lose a goal so late into extra time, but overall Bo’ness were deserved winners.

we continue to learn and enjoy this journey, next Saturday can’t come quick enough, hopefully a positive result at the end ? 

Crosssgates are very good organised team and didn’t make it easy today 

• 4 weeks later...

Took in the game on Saturday, wasn't much between the teams, Haws took their chances, if anything CP actually played the better football and were hindered when Hynd went off, just not the same team without him. 

Haws look a bit better than last season also. Crowd was excellent, well over 200

• 4 weeks later...

Archived