Whitburn - Bathgate

pie n beans

its good getting local derbies, but surely the players would have wanted to play at a higher level, what if Bathgate win the south next season will they say no again.

It is a lot of money for buses , very sad for a club to do this, they need to get new people on board and progress the club.

That was my understanding, a sensible move as further change is sure to come end of next season?

I also hear that Whitburn have almost turned into Falkirk Juniors MkII, playing friendlies at Little Kerse, training there, and wearing old Falkirk Juniors kit! Move to Grangemouth in the offing ;)

3 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

That was my understanding, a sensible move as further change is sure to come end of next season?

I also hear that Whitburn have almost turned into Falkirk Juniors MkII, playing friendlies at Little Kerse, training there, and wearing old Falkirk Juniors kit! Move to Grangemouth in the offing ;)

I think most Whitburn supporters will be happy if it puts a better team on the park than last season.  

• 7 months later...
On 7/4/2018 at 15:25, Burnie_man said:

On 7/4/2018 at 18:40, shuggie123 said:

I think most Whitburn supporters will be happy if it puts a better team on the park than last season.  

And it has.

whitburn have really surprised a lot of pundits this season including me with there league position n some crackin results - great efforts guys n awe the best for the rest o the season 

1 hour ago, TheLad said:
12 hours ago, brycey said:
whitburn have really surprised a lot of pundits this season including me with there league position n some crackin results - great efforts guys n awe the best for the rest o the season 

You're a pundit?

'pundit' - self appointed expert. Originally a Brahman expert in Sanskrit and Hindu law and religion. What's that got to do with scottish junior football?

2 hours ago, garrellburn said:

'pundit' - self appointed expert. Originally a Brahman expert in Sanskrit and Hindu law and religion. What's that got to do with scottish junior football?

one word out of place - so I will replace pundit with people ffs he he 

3 hours ago, TheLad said:
15 hours ago, brycey said:

You're a pundit?

everybody is so precise on p@b nowadays lol

Archived